Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Father figure Pete
Why haven’t you unfollowed Carron and Kiaro Goodman ?
She used to say Grunt was a father figure didn’t she when she was shaming her sperm donor one year? More than a man you’ll ever be or something like that? They come and go, they come and goooo-o-o 🎵🎶🎼

Reactions: 15
I know that he saying is that
‘All publicity is good publicity’
But in her case it really , really isn’t !!!
Every single person is either bitching about her behaviour ir calling her out for looking a state !!!
She’s a bleeping disgrace 😡🤮😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know that he saying is that
‘All publicity is good publicity’
But in her case it really , really isn’t !!!
Every single person is either bitching about her behaviour ir calling her out for looking a state !!!
She’s a bleeping disgrace 😡🤮😡
Brilliant isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Father figure Pete:
Lauren is this true ?????? *sends article of the new show* why haven’t you asked me to be in this show ?

Nobody Lauren: it’s for exes of footballers, you’re not an ex… don’t be mad x

FFP: are you joking ? Neither are you ???

Loz: blocks chunky Kit Kat
FFP: just focusing on myself laying low x

a true love story x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The comments on that article 😂
I don't understand why she's still putting herself through it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she thrives when her ugly mush appears in the paper getting mentioned with the walkers good or bad she doesn't care in her weird mind she is famous as duck 😂
---
Kyle needs to hit the sket where it hurts, financially. Just because she gave birth to 2 kids that only she wanted why should he provide it with a luxury life she should go and make her own money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she modelling herself on train man from ghost 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This thread cracks me up 🤣🤣
---
Both Kyle and Annie must laugh at what Kyle shagged. And I bet Kyle called Lauren Annie while they were shagg ing at Laurens request because she wants to be Annie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lauryn be like 'he called me Annie so I'm basically her, might aswell copy everything about her' Loon ball!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing is
You can see Annie literally giving the paps dirty looks because she’s fuming they are there

Loz pretending she’s not called them yet again, fuckin Loser

In a few years she will be an unemployed single mother of two, nobody…

Not overweight because she doesn’t have time to eat
Oh tit….. she’s that now isn’t she x
Nah after your comment about the deflated BBL she'll be devouring chocolate buttons in no time😂😂
She'll be the overweight balding prick 🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably wanders round asda looking to see if people are looking at her because she thinks she’s famous 🤣 in reality nobody even knows who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably wanders round asda looking to see if people are looking at her because she thinks she’s famous 🤣 in reality nobody even knows who she is
Anybody noticing that in the wild will be sniggering and laughing for sure, there she is big home wrecking cum bucket with that kind of infertility that disappears when its a rich man's sperm, intriguing!!! Absolute brass neck on it.

Reactions: 19
nah I’m sorry but look at the state of her! her leggings are filthy the scruffy Brighton beast!!
I see lozza copying Annie again. Lozza hasn't had that baseball cap or leggings off since Xmas, and those tacky hair extensions need a good wash. Lauren has zero style and tries to copy everything Annie wears, but still insists the walkers stalk her!!! Girl, you need to get your own style and identity because the single white female drama is getting boring now

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I see lozza copying Annie again. Lozza hasn't had that baseball cap or leggings off since Xmas, and those tacky hair extensions need a good wash. Lauren has zero style and tries to copy everything Annie wears, but still insists the walkers stalk her!!! Girl, you need to get your own style and identity because the single white female drama is getting boring now
I honestly cannot with the copying, even if she is doing it for a reaction it is embarrassing, the jokes on her!!! Annie's number one fan. Ugly smelly cow she looks like she smells like rotten tuna

Reactions: 26
Right guys in all seriousness is her face and eyes getting more and more dropey. Could it be all the work she has done? I actually can't get My head around her eyes looking like bags. This is why she now wears a hat constantly 😩😅😅😅
---
Sorry guys only just caught up and seen you've all said the same thing about her dropey face 😩😅😅😅😅😅 what the duck was wrong with kyle
She really is a horror show.

This picture reminds me of Lauryn except she’s reading Kyle’s unofficial biography to the children so they can get to know their ‘daddy’.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No baggy ankles, nice trainers, no back fat just overall slender and wearing it well as usual then you have lauryn pmsl how she thinks she compares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They need a good cut too, it’s literally like a thin tail hanging down. Not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
nah I’m sorry but look at the state of her! her leggings are filthy the scruffy Brighton beast!!
Oh shes a complete munter isnt she 🤢
Those leggings are washed done and nice of kairo to get her hair extensions
What the duck was kyle thinking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.