Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly copy the way Annie dresses she looks ridiculous like she’s not even subtle about it anymore she’s out here stalking with her chest 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Lauryn referring to her Annie shrine every morning deciding which of Annie’s black cap outfits she’s gonna copy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whys she pushing her tits out like that😂😂😂😂
Absolute desperado. I wouldn't go out dressed like that in mid-summer never mind a miserable March tuesday.
---
Given that LaurEn is on a go slooooow with not sharing anything new that anyone cares about anyway... several threads back posters suggested a product to help maintain the curls .... what was it?

Asking for a friend who isn't LaurEn 😅
Think that was me......Only Curls 💞 absolute game changer for turning frizz into lush curls

Reactions: 20
She looks freezing in the pics her posture all crouched because she’s so cold, can’t go w a coat cos then she couldn’t flash her droopy tits along side her droopy eyes! Or her stomach and arse.., which Kyle and Annie both paid for!

She’s one sad, desperate bleep! The pap shots are beyond predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oo she’s dog rough isn’t she, why does she always wear her shoes like she’s some sort of sk8er boi. 😆

Can someone check that hat doesn’t need surgically removing from her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The sad thing is its so obviously staged yet she's trying to make out like she's been caught off guard. When Annie gets papped, she's make up free and still looks a million times better than that hag

• Heart
She looks so trashy, everything about her just screams dirty.
I do wonder where all that money goes every month

Reactions: 20
So she left her house, drove a minute or so in her car (yep I googled it, I have time today) gets a coffee and gets papped 🤣🤔.
Over £2m house and no built in coffee machine? She’s (Annie) been robbed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I didn’t know different I would legit think this person was in her late 40s-early 50s
Thought the same.
---
'She was a skater boiling, I said to see you later boiiii'

Kyle when he had finished using her as a cum dump for the last time

#Lovingandintimate #princesstreatment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That BBL bum looking flat hunnayyyyy
And you’re so skinny now you won’t have any transfer left
Whoops

• Haha
The sad thing is its so obviously staged yet she's trying to make out like she's been caught off guard. When Annie gets papped, she's make up free and still looks a million times better than that hag
The thing is
You can see Annie literally giving the paps dirty looks because she’s fuming they are there

Loz pretending she’s not called them yet again, fuckin Loser

In a few years she will be an unemployed single mother of two, nobody…

Not overweight because she doesn’t have time to eat
Oh tit….. she’s that now isn’t she x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn't think it was possible to have second hand embarrassment for someone I don't even know as often as i have had it for this beg.

Reactions: 26
Why is the waistband of those leggings so big? They look like maternity leggings. Maybe that’s why they’re so baggy 🤷🏼‍♀️
They cut her bum off in a weird place too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she still setting up these shots? Hundreds of horrible comments every time.

Right guys in all seriousness is her face and eyes getting more and more dropey. Could it be all the work she has done? I actually can't get My head around her eyes looking like bags. This is why she now wears a hat constantly 😩😅😅😅
---
Sorry guys only just caught up and seen you've all said the same thing about her dropey face 😩😅😅😅😅😅 what the duck was wrong with kyle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Father figure Pete
Why haven’t you unfollowed Carron and Kiaro Goodman ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.