Goodman Sisters #63 The most famous #Walker is 3 and free but unable to attend Hudsons Party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have just ensured I don’t have any children or innocent bystanders in the photo……
You know the more I think about it all the more I think Annie and Sian have seen solid proof of Lauryns blackmailing and I actually think it’s really bad . I totally understand do parenting but Annie seems to calm I couldn’t even be near him . The blackmailing must have started when he met kiaro I still think it was down to him stopping her moving to Cheshire he finally had his wife back and family unit back they seemed to be happy at Annie’s birthday and holidays ….. The blackmailing started when he met kiaro the first time behind Annie’s back no excuse for going with her again but I do think Annie has seen proof that this was never a relationship and again was a quick episode nothing more

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone know when kiaros pigmentation is coming in ?
So he can match these emojis
This makes me howl every time I read it. Cousin baby Walker 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a sad little life Jane!
She is a sad sack of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You know the more I think about it all the more I think Annie and Sian have seen solid proof of Lauryns blackmailing and I actually think it’s really bad . I totally understand do parenting but Annie seems to calm I couldn’t even be near him . The blackmailing must have started when he met kiaro I still think it was down to him stopping her moving to Cheshire he finally had his wife back and family unit back they seemed to be happy at Annie’s birthday and holidays ….. The blackmailing started when he met kiaro the first time behind Annie’s back no excuse for going with her again but I do think Annie has seen proof that this was never a relationship and again was a quick episode nothing more
From his wording in the sun interview he knew from the moment he heard about No.2 he would be fighting for his life to keep Annie, so I wouldn't be surprised knowing he had nothing to loose he spilled all.
That must have been really painful for Annie but it immediately takes away all of Laurens power and meant Annie couldn't be blind sighted.

Reactions: 24
I truly believe Kyle was behind Annie not posting anymore just to stop his dog barking
I do not believe for one second he has any control over loz posting Eileen Grimshaw kicking a ball
How exciting
Loz you don’t post for others nah ?
Okay
Think I’m ready for us to play a game seeing as it’s a bit quiet

He stalks her Instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sure he does 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I said the thread was quiet and boom
We got Vik Clark
Annie and Kyle doing up co parenting
Never a dull moment with my canesten crew
@twiggy7 you alright there x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Konk Snr spending his free time stalking his stalkers page when they are in a loving relationship 💔

I hate myself for this but I almost feel sorry for him..
I’m sure if it was the other way round he’d be up on charges of some sort. (Stalking, blackmail) It’s like she’s made it her life long mission to destroy him.
First Annie, then when she (that we know of) didn’t break she became hell bent on bleeping his life right up.

(he’s not entirely blameless but I’m not convinced he’s the full ticket tbh)

isolated him from his real family so technically had no one, risked all of his sponsorships and football things that absolutely coin in the money to keep her in her lavish lifestyle of nights in with chocolate buttons and Chris brown on repeat.

then finally when he’s not ball chained to Annie - he STILL didn’t go to her… Fuckinell - mortified for you hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Throwing a few spanner’s in the works. I have completely missed why @sadstateofaffairsis called Dais 🙂
You skip loads of chapters
She didn’t have a name 😂
So she picked it
Daisy To you x
I couldn’t shorten her name
Sad
State
Affairs
Wasn’t giving
Was just describing Loz x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t normally post on this thread more of a silent observer! Buttttttt……☕🫖 I’ve just been on FB and seen one of my ‘friends’ has posted a picture of their son playing at MC (I’m guessing some junior game) and he has taken a pic of KW getting his pic taken with some young fans and I’ve spotted AK to the side of the photo!!! Wondering if they were there together?!
First verse of the tattle bible
‘Photograph thy thread subject and or all associates’

Robbed from another thread 🤣🤣🤣
ETA- oh caught up saw the pic , thank you 🕵🏻‍♀️ ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Little throwback to how they used to live, I know you love seeing those carpets Lizzy 🤣
Didn’t know he was walking at 9 months, is there anything that genius child can’t do according to his bulshit talking mami
When she tries to up her engagement so writes “what funny things has your little one been doing” at the end of a post pretending she’s interested in anyone but herself, then EVERY SINGLE screenshot she posts on her stories from a follower shows she has never replied to anybody or even acknowledged their message 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone getting the M&S cans in for Friday?

I'm going day drinking on Friday! I've been warned I'll have to go home if I start when I'm out because of her 😒
I'm looking forward to my vodka red bulls (which I've only been allowed to have again because of my tit!) After a whole year 😶
I've had my cardi b talons done today & I've sat for 3 hours tonight covering them in Swarovski crystals in preparation for Friday & this witch is going to ruin it isn't she 😡
Bet I end up in the huffy bed may as well prepare myself now 🙄

Cheers lauren you bleeping bleep
---
I truly believe Kyle was behind Annie not posting anymore just to stop his dog barking
I do not believe for one second he has any control over loz posting Eileen Grimshaw kicking a ball
How exciting
Loz you don’t post for others nah ?
Okay
Think I’m ready for us to play a game seeing as it’s a bit quiet

Eileen Grimshaw eeeeeeee 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your living conditions before and after Mr Walker ( Annie’s man)
Annie this is who she is
She was up to her eyes in debt
She only had those kids for financial gain
We all know it
Dirty dirty witch
#WineGlassesMismatched
Now you have a pantry ?
And labels on your flour ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing I find most fascinating is that she cannot see what 99% of the public are seeing. She reads the comments she reads on here and she’s still absolutely bleeping nuts. In my eyes she genuinely believes she’s right, the digs in the comments are embarrassing!

‘Think we’re done being controlled now’
Ahh you giving notice Loz? You moving on and supporting yourself love? #alwayssupporting

That's because she thinks 99% of the public is Annie duhhhh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.