Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Still loving the 3 lions mention from Annie to represent the walker boys from kyles Queen. 🦁 🦁🦁. Hope it doesn’t stop them from producing a lioness to add to their family. Hashtag walker all u like lozza, u will never be one 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Lickle 😂oh is she part Jamaican now
She is all about aesthetics I wonder how many times she told Kairo to stand still so she could get her insta worthy shot
What’s also funny is neither of these creatures are able to provide this life for their kids alone
She must have spent all summer begging for that place hence why she’s gone now.
How she’s called him “Lickle Island Boy” YOU ARE A WHITE WOMAN FROM HOVE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

titan22

VIP Member
exact same emoji... 🕊
tell me you stalk Kyle without telling me you stalk Kyle. 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1746403
Was waiting for it. Looks like she needed Kyle to remind her🙄 she’s a sick twisted cow

I thought she was posting it for her support for the thousands of migrant workers killed building the stadiums for the world cup, or for the torture of LGBT people who are persecuted in Qatar.
Loz the proz only cares about herself and attaching herself to anything and anyone Kyle knows/does

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I really think she does and she’s magnificent, the ‘you’ll never be her’ post was iconic! Go Sian, long may you reign!
I agree!! ….. @e.l.lofthouse says that Sian shouldn’t stoop to their level… I’m no gonna lie I love when she bites back. Annie and Sian have kept a dignified silence most of the time for way too long! Im here for any level of pettiness 🤣 makes a change from watching box room Begman spouting her bile!

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Oh my god if she was chocolate she’d fucking eat herself! 🤮

The mad loon has actually #walker on that post of herself 🤣🤣 listen doll you’re many things but WALKER ain’t one of them!

• Haha
  • Wow

Matterbaby

VIP Member
It’s funny how she went all fucking crazy at the last World Cup, digs and telling everyone that ‘the truth will come out soon enough’ YES YES it did Lozza baby. Yes it fucking did. The truth about you being a lazy homewrecking greedy bitch came out. Backfired massively. You have nothing left, if people are smart enough they can read the truth. Thank god for you it’s illegal to discuss but the real people know the real truth and that is you sitting on your fat ass, expecting to live the life of luxury that you can’t even afford to fund for yourself. Kyle doesn’t even want to know, has made it obvious many times that you were just a HUGE mistake. You spend more money than him that’s saying something hun 🫠 greedy :) explains why she’s quiet, everything backfired and people know what sort of person she is.

Im intrigued to see what sort of crap she will get up to when the World Cup is on. Any attention she creates will just send more people to look and read about what sort of person she is and the truth. So lol at your Lauryn you’ve embarrassed yourself and embarrassed your beloved son. He’s a boy he isn’t in the slightest going to understand even the joking side of ‘we can be rich if we get with a footballer’ and us girls we all know one girl at our school who said something like that lol 😂 maybe I’m being sexist, woman football is bigger than ever, maybe Kairo might get with a professional female footballer who plays for England and Man City?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Omg that article... What an absolute embarrasment of a human being. Her son will be proud as punch when he grows up and reads all about the scank between her benefit cheating and how he was brought into the world for monetary gain. Vile creature she is... How she can show her face is beyond me... Sums her up!

Miamia1

She has missed one of the most important hashtags off her post #brass

let’s be honest, he was her client and he paid for her ‘services’. It is in black & white that their relationship was ‘very short’. She still has the posts on her insta where she claims she found out at a kidney (I think it was kidney) scan that she was pregnant which is a load of bollocks because she has later admitted she tested within a few weeks of getting her hole filled. It’s very sad that any chance of Johnathan having a relationship with his dad has been bulldozed by her because all she cares about is money. How the hell could he ever have a relationship with his son when she behaves like a lunatic?

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Bet you LGs been on and off the article all morning... Telling herself she's so much better than Mrs Annie Walker and it should've been her and her sprog heading to that cruise ship. Unlucky LG you were good for a shag nowt else...

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She isn't a nice person, that was evident that practically the first thing she did when she accidently on purpose got pregnant is send a lawyers letter to Annie, his long term partner with 3 young children and she had just had a miscarriage, she is absolutely vile and so is that tsteak the name man after taking the piss out of kps eldest son, her best mate is Katy who is equally a horrible angry little hobbit trying to make herself famous by having a child by a footballer.
Honestly I would rather spend the rest of my life in solitude than ever have pals like that.
Lauryn is angry at the world that she isn't anything special, even when she injects b&q special into her face she still has to post a filter with it, she is so ugly on the inside it manifests itself on the outside, same with katy. Lauryn is as thick as 2 short planks, I can understand why she is so angry she has noting going for her other than fake knock off shite. Even her own family can't stick her.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'd rather be a poor single mum living on the breadline (I think that's that right saying) than do what she's done. She's rank.
Even if she went for maintenance and got the standard, or a little above due to his earnings then fucked off and kept her trap shut I would think ok fair enough. But she’s a greedy beggy cunt and a home wrecker to boot.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Yes Annie!! Whoever asked for Sian to put Beg back in her box. Annie just has - nothing upsets her more than the idea Kyle has THREE boys.
🤣🤣 I wasn’t expecting it to be Annie who did it no gonna lie so asked for Sian but … Annie 🙌🏼 Cheers babe, just what I wanted 🤣 😁

Loving seeing more of Annie on her page and in comments! She’s winning ⭐ Absolutely deserves the happiness after the level of torment she has been put through!

• Heart

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Quote of the day right there You shouldn’t be concerned with peoples finances….. that is exactly how you are Lauryn, not concerned when you had your begging bowl out to family members and expecting another man to pick up YOUR debts.. spending reminiscent of a pools winner… but correct me if I am wrong

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Happy Halloween Huns 🧟‍♀️
Defo 80% of cairos maintenance getting pumped into her ugly mush on a monthly basis on her quest to be a big sultry goddess. Take the filter off loz and show us the real mush please we all wont forget that youre a lying cheating begging slag with a fanny like a wizards sleeve.

• Haha