Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a1234567xx

Someone commented “even with his face blurred u can tell he’s the double of his dad” I’m sorry but Wtaf ahhahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 42

PenelopeStraw

just seen that Greene King pubs are giving a free drink to anyone with the same surname as one of the England team.

Lozzas dragging Jonathan there now for his free capri sun - "his surname is WALKER like KYLE WALKER who is actually his FATHER, look at my KW dog collar and curly ellie sprays, that proves it!"

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jimginjan

Chatty Member
NEW THREAD TITLE:

Lozza’s desperate to be a World Cup WAG…. Thats a shame coz all she’s got is a maintenance payment from an absent baby dad.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
The court documents states how much she earns and it ain’t enough for a trip to Asda never mind the Maldives seriously fuck right off your not fooling anyone 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

PenelopeStraw

thread suggestion: Mrs Annie Walker watches her husband at the World Cup, whilst Lozzas back in her box room planning the next blowup

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Hi my name is Lauryn Goodman
And I’m nearly thirty two. I think I’m this boss bitch influencer because I share my son’s poo.

For the people who don’t know who I am, I’m the girl who once saved a baby from a rolling pram. I really don’t mean to gloat but thank god I was wearing my Moncler coat!

Working? No.. I’m not a fan. Why work when you can steal someone’s man? Free fillers and threads, unlimited Caribbean setting on the tanning beds.

Click this link to fund my trip abroad as I’m still paying off thousands for when I was a benefit fraud. Swipe ups and sweat, type ups and shit bracelets, I beg you all to help me get this deserving reward.

Now let me introduce you to my son. He’s a miracle to me but not to some. I named him Kairo and he is my giro and I really do love being his mum. A bright little boy learning Spanish, I never know what he’s saying because when he’s with la Niñera, I vanish!

I said I’d sing like a canary and wouldn’t shut up but I’m getting myself prepped and ready for the next World Cup. To be Mrs Walker is my dream goal.. Excuse the pun, please please sign my petition because at the end of the day, it’s ALL OR NONE!

I was bored 🫠 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

#Goodman Sisters #7 Lauryn's in the Maldives making memories with likkle man, all paid for by baby daddy, brother-in-law and nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 28