Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havinaneb2

the walker stalker has been liking photos on the Man City families fan page. She has liked a photo of john stones and Olivia naylor pregnancy announcement a few weeks ago🫠 She obviously checks the page regularly. I bet they all cringe at her
11BCDE83-9CAD-4ED0-BC1C-FF7A6CE34B52.jpeg

Oh.. and shock horror. Here she is with Annie’s stylist. Anyyyyy association will do for her

05E3FF36-AD8D-4BB9-9B3C-F6259BFC1E39.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
How can she still maintain it’s her who pays!!!!
Who would hire a benefit cheat!!??
Someone get this that a medal for exclusively pumping!!! What the fuck u think women did before there for formula?? If u choose to breastfeed cool if u choose to use formula cool who cares doesn’t make u any better than anyone else she’s boiling my blood!!!!!!

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
If I were Annie (and I’ve been Annie) I actually would remove myself from the situation. I was still so heartbroken. Actually, I’m that much of a wimp, I probably would’ve said hello 😂
She’d (Loz) would have some nerve to say something. Dirty tramp. She’d probably stand there and go ‘Kai! Look! It’s daddy! Daddy who plays football! And the evil witch who says he’s not allowed to see you’
And she'd promptly get herself kicked into the nearest sea by Annie. Carron meJoolie would grab Kerching.

So I went back and found the article from PumaGate, in its full glory:

In the past, Lauryn has slammed Kyle for the way he has treated their son, taking offence earlier this year when he shared a photo of football boots that had the names of his children written on them – with Kairo omitted.

She fumed at the time: “He is 1 years old. He is an INNOCENT baby. No matter anyone's opinion on me. Kairo has done NOTHING & he does not deserve any of this let alone publicly.”

Lauryn then called upon Kyle to make a public apology to their son Kairo.

"I expect at the very least for Kyle’s post to be removed, the boots to be pulled, a public apology to Kairo Walker, a public statement put out. Going forward if Kyle wants to have his children on his boots he either has them ALL or NONE."

She went on: "Children are meant to look up to a brand. You have been inundated with complaints I have had so many shown to me on DM. I can see them all yet you still sit in silence thinking this will all go away?

"I will fight for my baby boy. I will not have his father who is in the public eye get away with such behaviour," she fired.

The bits in bold are my favourites. We all know how that went well for her... this whole mess and Kyle hasn't even acknowledged they exist.

• Haha
  • Wow

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She’s so fucking cheeky to people on Instagram just shows how much of an absolute bitch she is in real life, she really is just so unlikeable unrelatable boring waste of space and the only reason anyone is still following her is bcz we’re waiting for reciets and canary singing 😂😂 also has she decided against letting the peados on the kids insta or do we need to wait until it’s Annie’s bday next year again for her to mention it

4FoxAche

VIP Member
The beauty of Annie's post is Lauryn can't come back.

He is their Dad and actively chose to be in their lives and marry their Mum.

She can't kick off because he is their Dad and they're supporting him. After her whole Puma debacle she can't BULLY children who are INNOCENT. She can't copy or do similar with Kairo because he doesn't claim the child.

Annie has shut her up and rubbed her face in it at once so she'll be trying to be Mum guru now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Go on her tik tok 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Saying kiaro running away from the paps!!!
No cunt is taking pics of u or him for the love of god GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Mrs Walker is excelling herself! Living for this Annie content ❤
Soo happy seeing her stories. Dads boys now. ❤ They look like wee free spirits. Lozza will be found at the bottom of the Maldives throwing herself over in a frenzied rage.

• Haha
  • Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
As if she’s done this 🤒
Omg I literally cringed for that desperate midden 😂😂 football and World Cup hahahahah. Squatting for a shite picture and she had the nerve to hashtag. God. Kyle 3 baby boys and wife are part of rhr World Cup and there enjoying it then u have one night mistake over there begging for interaction and having to use that. 😬. Mortified… I need to remember it was lozza and not me. Haha

• Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Breaking news…. Annie’s facial response to Lasagne Begman 😂😂😂

Oh and whilst one is on a roll…. Remember when she got the first kit thinking she was a smart arse and put no 1 Walker on it.. then got a super shite one that was way tooo big with No 2 and Annie fired right back with the No2 Daddy…. And with that Annie waltz away with the victory 1-0 😂😂😂 visual just in case
Mrs Annie Walker is like a silent assassin when she posts ♥ Lasagne Begman just can’t compare 🤣

• Haha

SasseT

Well i managed to inbox personally all 100 of her likes 😫😭
What a hour of my life ill never get bk
But justice will be done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i might even make a fake lauryn goodman Instagram 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣
Mhahahaa

• Haha
  • Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Correct me if I'm wrong BUT... and idk what I can and can't mention so I'm sorry if I say the wrong thing. But if, when she was at court, she told the judge she had no money, and Kyle is giving her thousands. Surely they can prove she's spending it on her face and not the kid, as she should be? Because whilst Kyle might not want to be involved in the kids life, he'll at least want whatever he's paying to go to the kid? Like surely there's a fucking rule?
Sad but true fact that child maintenance that is paid directly to the other parent can be spent on whatever they wish, whether it’s £300 or £8k.

Would imagine very little goes on Kairo directly coz she’s selfish and greedy. He gets a new pair of trainers and has to live in box room at his nans & gets fairy buns for breakfast while his mams out hoe’ing in London.

Lozza STILL pleads poverty, keeps a scruffy home & doesn’t make the best choices for Lickel man coz she would rather spend it on herself. Not to mention the HUGE personal debt she has previously racked up that she must have to make hefty repayments too (out of giros money) Basically as soon as she was up the duff she spent tens of thousands on herself coz she thort she struck gold ‘reminiscent of someone winning the pools’ (quote unquote) and had the audacity to expect Kyle to pay that off too 🙈

What the actual fuck !!

So yeah she’s a greedy little bitch with an arsehole like a broken cat flap & the personality to match. She’s so unlikeable and dull and her personality is solely based on rinsing her son and adoring herself. 🤮

Cant wait till she moves in to Kyle and Annie’s renter and claims it’s hers wen actually the clock is ticking with the eviction notice 🤣 15years & 5 months till she’s back with me joolie & fat Heidi in the Brighton squat and not so lickle man disowns her for stealing all his money. Lol

Big things coming thoooo guys 🙈🫣🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow