Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopeStraw

love the passive aggressiveness of that insta comment like 'Kyle? why would I mention Kyle?' 🤔

yet she's sat there twiddling her KW dog collar throwing Jono a football, oiling his fake curls and planning her next stalking trip to Cheshire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

4FoxAche

VIP Member
She has admitted she didn't tell him until about six months in so those scans with Lauryn and Kyle took place before he knew she was pregnant.

I don't think he lied or led her on. It's clear from thst she was deluding herself and making plans before he knew and he didn't react the way she wanted.

I honestly believe Kyle fucked up but loves Annie and was terrified of losing her and the boys. Annie left him - he spiralled massively and he still didn't go to Lauryn to be with her or plan for their baby and life together. He spent months trying to win Annie over.

That's why she's so bitter and blaming Kyle but she played herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Nooooooooooooo she’s done a video saying she works for her son!!! It’s her work that pays for this no one knows the real story COURT DOCUMENTS are public record

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Lauryn will be seething that they've wrote Annie Walker, how awkward for lauryn that she has the same surname as lauryns son. If it was me I'd be changing my child's name to goodman

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Now Lozz’s next move will be to post fake comments from her fake followers (same ones who DM her for her stellar and innovative parenting advice) that combine fake compliments (“you’re a super hero mum to a perfect child!”) with digs at Kyle (“shame his father doesn’t want to see him!”).

• Heart
Reactions: 25

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Imagine if you spent in excess of 10k on a holiday of a lifetime and you’ve got this pair of slags sat next to you doing photo shoots for the gram while the kid runs riot. I’d be absolutely livid lol 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes the official England squad as been announced & the wags are packing the bags ! Can’t wait for Queen Annie to graciously slay while lozza super implodes with her shite TikTok’s & digs on insta.

• Heart
  • Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I think it’s hilarious but please don’t give her the Walker surname that belongs to Annie. She’ll absolutely buzz off being called Mrs Walker even if her forename is Lasagne!

• Heart

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I'd rather be a poor single mum living on the breadline (I think that's that right saying) than do what she's done. She's rank.

She's a shameful cunt and I hope footballers look at all this and wrap the fuck up. She's is vile. Pretending she's got endometriosis, PCOS and infertility to bag footballer spaff, gets pregnant and then claims she's raising awareness and a miracle child? FUCK OFF.

My two are Miracles after miscarriages and genuine fertility issues and endometriosis. I do raise awareness with a blog, because what I've been through with both endometriosis and fertility and miscarriages, I wouldn't want anyone to go through alone and I want to raise awareness through GENUINE experiences. Not through Wikipedia.

Lauryn you're a cunt, and all Kyle wanted you for was your lasagne filling and you DON'T deserve that little boy. You have no taste, you're shameless, you've no morals, you're a fuxking cat fish gone wrong and you are the dumpiest looking scrotum I've ever seen.

Hope Kyle has it investigated, what she's doing with the money because everyone knows it ain't all going on the kid.

Straight curly ellie is in Primark and George Asda and she's in designer.

PS. Nothing wrong with Primark or George Asda. My kids have their clothes. Just pointing out that he's in high street price clothes whilst whilst sluts about in designer trash.

It's so sad because as much as I don't like Chloe, she actually seems like a good mum and it must upset her seeing how dragged up Kairo is and how much her sister uses him for money and reasons to harass Kyle.

I hope she faces the consequences soon because one day she'll go too far with her harassing and get done. With her criminal history, she won't avoid jail this time.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Imagine being that unhinged you plan your life around trying to "bump into" someone who pumped you a few times three years ago.

I actively avoid all of my exes at all times. They've gone. They were hideous mistakes and they're forgotten. I had the misfortune to see former Mr Fox's car in the gym car park and I genuinely hid so he didn't see me.

Just because you were all so lovely at the time - after all of his threats, abuse and harassment I'm finally free of him. New job, new number and all my social media is locked down. I'm still being supported by Women's Aid but am a lot better than I was ❤

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
How can the silly cunt make out she pays when he had debts to family of over 100k and debts to creditors for over 150k. SHE APPEALED FOR KYLE TO PAY THEM OFF. Was declined as the judge said as soon as she had that child was born she conducted herself like ‘reminiscent of someone who had won the pools’ it’s in black and fucking white !!!!!

300k in debt and lives in her mams box room… course Lauryn, OF COURSE you paid for the holiday 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Gets 8k a month from KW and selfishly splurges every last penny on herself and use giro as a fucking smoke screen as it’s allllllll for him. Everything she does is for herself.

Vile pig.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Her story and newest hashtag. #womensupportingwomen

When was that flower?

When you befriended a woman and then fucked her boyfriend?
When you stalked, harassed and commented on the same woman's family and life choices?
When you made digs about your sister's body after she'd had a baby?
When you were being abusive to the poor female staff member of Tesco during a fuel crisis?
When you forced your Mum to raise your child?
When you fell out with your other sister?
When you've fucked your family off that much they won't acknowledge you?
When you stole from Nan?
Or is it now? Now you're lying that you're working and funding "ickle Island boy" on your prolapsed own?

Honestly she's so fucking dim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Love how sian gushes over Annie 🥰
This is what you could have with ur sisters or even a friend if u were a nicer person and not having to holiday with ur midsize prozzie loser of a pal scrapping the bottom of barrel with that aren’t we hun 😂😂
seriously how in your right mind could u ever think he was choosing u over her 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart

Miamia1

Laughing at her insta story. Seen it in black and white that the judge thought she was trying to live a lavish lifestyle at the expense of Kyle ‘something she had always wanted’. Hell she was even demanding kyle fund surgery for anal fissures 🤣🤣 spending obscene amounts of money a month ‘because there was a January sale on’ and then robbing her granny thinking Kyle would foot the bill. come on now Lauren you lickle liar stop telling 🐷 🥧 as Kyle said ‘actions have consequences’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jimginjan

Chatty Member
It’s not a fucking ad ! If it was she would revel in the glory of tagging #ad. She hasn’t because it isn’t.

Fully paid for by child maintenance from the footballers they managed to sit on for 5 minutes. They think dragging the kid along with 24 hours of travelling each way at 2 years old and banging them in kids club 7 hours a day & using the baby sitting service so they can go out and get pissed makes it a legit brilliant experience for the poor little bastard that he won’t even remember as he’s too young. Could splash about in any swimming pool, ask Kairo when he’s 21 if that’s how he wanted to spend HIS money …….

Giro is just the golden meal ticket. Lozza has no interest in putting him first it’s all about herself. The Chanel bag & tagging all the work done on her face whilst sat in a 5* restaurant in the Maldives (without her kid who’s being babysat) it’s so fucking embarassing honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

The excuse she chose pump milk means she is entitled to carry on this way is baffling 🤯

Anyways World Cup Monday & KW still injured so won’t play. But hopefully Queen Annie gets some press strutting about being beautiful ! Lol 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24