Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Pumping for 18 months is really the best she could come up with what she done for her own son? Wow 😂 She’s fucking tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

jimginjan

Chatty Member
I think it’s hilarious but please don’t give her the Walker surname that belongs to Annie. She’ll absolutely buzz off being called Mrs Walker even if her forename is Lasagne!
Ok yes, there’s only 1 Mrs Walker !

Ms Lasagne Begman.

• Haha
  • Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
First glimpse of AW at the world cup 😍
Annie doing what she does best… looking beautiful & supporting her husband….

Polar fucking opposite to beggymanzzzz… frozen, threaded, filtered pan face, sat alone in Brighton desperate for any sort attention or KW to give a shit 🤣

Just Drive

VIP Member
I saw the Annie pics with the other WAGs in the DM and came running over here. :ROFLMAO: Lozz must be FUMING.
Lauryn will be seething that they've wrote Annie Walker, how awkward for lauryn that she has the same surname as lauryns son. If it was me I'd be changing my child's name to goodman
She never thought in her wildest dreams that Kyle and Annie would actually get married. She was only fixated on having her son’s surname match that of Kyle and RRR. That sure backfired on her. :ROFLMAO:

Now that Annie Walker Wife of Kyle Walker was in the DM, should we expect to see another article in the next few days about Lozz the ”model and ex-girlfriend of Kyle Walker” exercising in a park with references to “co-parenting” Kerching?

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She’s loves a mind game - 1 hour ago posts she’s on a flight- is it to Dubai? Who knows. I reckon she’s already home.
She'll be wanting to make the real walkers think that she's on her way to them when really, she's at home writing Mrs Lasagne Walker 4 Eva in her magazine clipouts of her interviews, whilst Kairo is trying not to slip on the curly ellie dripping onto the filthy floor.

And that trip... not a very good advert for the Maldives, was it. I mean, did she actually go to the Maldives? Or did she have someone video her on the local beach? I didn't realise the Maldives could look so... uninviting.

We've saved to go in 2024 for our honeymoon and are booking it in the new year and if it looks like that, I'll be demanding a refund haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Annie looks incredible, bet she’s been nursing Kyle after his op. Top wifey & mama to KW & the three kings. She looks very fucking married to me. Lol

Don’t even try and compete Lozza, spend your time selling and sharing plastic bead bracelets & ‘making’ slop dosh fish pie. You’ll never be her. 😮💨🤭🫠

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She’s a little slut doing this just as the threads about to close 🤣she does this every fukin time if you remember when we had her thread it would be quiet quiet and boom page 47 she would start her nonsense

Why’s she tagged London ? She lives in Brighton
She’s so pathetic putting a post on today

• Haha

SasseT

I might individually inbox every single person who has liked and commented on her pics and videos, and send them all some screenshots 👀 🤔

• Haha

Miamia1

That’s the really sad thing about all of this, she really is making a mockery of her son for her own gains. Disgusting,
Exactly. When he’s older and he sees his mum put him in a shirt with his dads number on, took a pic of him I front of a tv with his dad on screen, pretended she called him kyle walker jnr on her public insta to thousands of followers and then all the other shit she’s done he is going to be so sad. The person who has rejected him and doesn’t want to have a relationship - how is this little boy going to feel? She is a disgrace. This isn’t about ‘justice for kairo’ it’s about her being a jealous lunatic who wants money and to be in the public eye.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
just seen that Greene King pubs are giving a free drink to anyone with the same surname as one of the England team.

Lozzas dragging Jonathan there now for his free capri sun - "his surname is WALKER like KYLE WALKER who is actually his FATHER, look at my KW dog collar and curly ellie sprays, that proves it!"

🤡
And I'm Lauryn goodman 'I will not be ignored' Walker, I'm supposed to be his wife but his real wife got in the way, i deserve a drink too since my fanny looks like a dropped kebab because of Kyle walker, whom I shagged once

• Haha