Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
what kinda house would she get for 1million down her way?

oh really 😄🥰😍

V

Just a quick search…. I think she is now dragging her heels making them wait so she can pay off debts and piss them off.. I am unsure if either comes with a security gate 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 1

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Oh my little girl just turned 10 months. Totally off thread topic but WTF do you get them at this age for xmas and birthday? With my eldest we got him loads of learning shit but my youngest just has his stuff and we don't know what to get her haha
I got my daughter this when she was that age get her a wee baby for init it’s shorter than most prams and sturdy for her walking with

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Oh my little girl just turned 10 months. Totally off thread topic but WTF do you get them at this age for xmas and birthday? With my eldest we got him loads of learning shit but my youngest just has his stuff and we don't know what to get her haha
I have no idea. He’s born the week of Christmas 🫠 come over and join us on the baby thread! Everyone is so helpful over there!

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Is she trying to say that she goes to work…

Or has she just got in from her night out…

I work full time. My baby is nearly 10 months. This is how my husband walks in everyday while I try and get dinner ready for 4 fussy kids and is adults.

How dare she insult whoever is looking after Cing Cerching. Wanker