Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
goodman sisters # it doesn’t matter what you hashtag you will never be a Walker or a WAG 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is such a desperate turd.
That is even worse than the first time I seen it hahaha 🤣 desperate Dan. At least she being a good girl and blurring his face out for Annie and Kyle while their boys beautiful faces aren’t 😆. Should be living there dream in the Maldives but she been landed with grey skies, maintenance money running low and having to see photos of Annie plus the walker boys all over the paper whje she can’t even pull 20 comments 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She'll be wanting to make the real walkers think that she's on her way to them when really, she's at home writing Mrs Lasagne Walker 4 Eva in her magazine clipouts of her interviews, whilst Kairo is trying not to slip on the curly ellie dripping onto the filthy floor
I don't know why this comment has tickled me so much 😂😂 can we start calling her Mrs Lasagne Walker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it’s hilarious but please don’t give her the Walker surname that belongs to Annie. She’ll absolutely buzz off being called Mrs Walker even if her forename is Lasagne!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it’s hilarious but please don’t give her the Walker surname that belongs to Annie. She’ll absolutely buzz off being called Mrs Walker even if her forename is Lasagne!
Ok yes, there’s only 1 Mrs Walker !

Ms Lasagne Begman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t even be arsed with her anymore. What is going on 😂
Same old tit jelly, thirsty for likes, face tuning her pan head, telling everyone her life is dedicated to lickle man when it’s dedicated to spending his maintenance on herself & recycling photos of giro in KW England shirt. This is just the warm up Kyle hasn’t even played yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mrs Walker is excelling herself! Living for this Annie content ❤
Soo happy seeing her stories. Dads boys now. ❤ They look like wee free spirits. Lozza will be found at the bottom of the Maldives throwing herself over in a frenzied rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mrs Walker is excelling herself! Living for this Annie content ❤
Aww look at that kyle walkers 3 beautiful sons all matching with number 2 and daddy outside the stadium waiting to watch daddy play the world Cup ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lasagne will be bleeping livid.

Mrs Walker doesn’t need to recycle photos…
I mean how embarrassing that lauryn puts a number 2 shirt on her son knowing its Kyle's shirt number and he wants nothing ro do with her son 😳

• Sad
Now Lozz’s next move will be to post fake comments from her fake followers (same ones who DM her for her stellar and innovative parenting advice) that combine fake compliments (“you’re a super hero mum to a perfect child!”) with digs at Kyle (“shame his father doesn’t want to see him!”).

• Heart
Now Lozz’s next move will be to post fake comments from her fake followers (same ones who DM her for her stellar and innovative parenting advice) that combine fake compliments (“you’re a super hero mum to a perfect child!”) with digs at Kyle (“shame his father doesn’t want to see him!”).
‘Let’s have a catch up’ ‘ask me anything’…. Meaning she will ask herself the questions 🤣🤣🤣

NEW THREAD TITLE:

Lozza’s desperate to be a World Cup WAG…. Thats a shame coz all she’s got is a maintenance payment from an absent baby dad.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻
Do I win ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.