Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s done this 🤒
Omg I literally cringed for that desperate midden 😂😂 football and World Cup hahahahah. Squatting for a shite picture and she had the nerve to hashtag. God. Kyle 3 baby boys and wife are part of rhr World Cup and there enjoying it then u have one night mistake over there begging for interaction and having to use that. 😬. Mortified… I need to remember it was lozza and not me. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if she’s done this 🤒
What a head case why the hell is she tagging #walker and #worldcup

she really wants to be Annie it’s actually creepy she thinks she is a Walker and part of the wags and World Cup

what a creep 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
NEW THREAD TITLE:

Lozza’s desperate to be a World Cup WAG…. Thats a shame coz all she’s got is a maintenance payment from an absent baby dad.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Then u see kyles wife Annie being mentioned in papers of course being a wag papped with Roman and reign so far not offering journalists any comment and there to support her husband who she has been with for 16 years! Doesn’t feel the need to hashtag any of that bullshut even though she is a walker and is the mother of the children he loves so much. At least lozza won’t need to worry about photographers coming to snap her pushing her luggage hahah 😂😂 no one would know who lozza or giro are although if she leaves his hair without curly Ellie he will be mistake for isla. Twins

NEW THREAD TITLE:

Lozza’s desperate to be a World Cup WAG…. Thats a shame coz all she’s got is a maintenance payment from an absent baby dad.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻
This is a belter and a must have thread title 👏🏻 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
England strip with no2 who called it? 😂😂😂😂
An oldie of him has kiaro but still no2 🙈🙈🙈
I die on the daily with this witch

• Haha
England strip with no2 who called it? 😂😂😂😂
An oldie of him has kiaro but still no2 🙈🙈🙈
I die on the daily with this witch
ME 🤣🤣🤣 I mean it was bleeping predictable but she’s rinsing old material now 🤦🏼‍♀️ The’s literally no end to her bullshit 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a little slut doing this just as the threads about to close 🤣she does this every fukin time if you remember when we had her thread it would be quiet quiet and boom page 47 she would start her nonsense

Why’s she tagged London ? She lives in Brighton
She’s so pathetic putting a post on today

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can be as quiet as she likes she’s done plenty tit in the past we can always talk about and no matter how many times we talk about it I still can’t believe it actually happened 🙈😂

i really don’t understand how she thinks her behaviour is normal
how is she not embarrassed hash tagging World Cup and Walker in a picture of herself 🙄

she Really is a crazy witch absolutely obsessed with the walkers and anything football that poor boy will grow up head fucked from her actions .

Reactions: 20
Insta is on public again - is this so everyone has front row seats for the crazy show 🍿😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.