Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Annie's pic 😍 😍 the tit beggers can only ever dream of the desperado bleep... Old pics of her meal ticket with the number of the guy who wants duck all to do with him and hashtags of his surname... Ok thennn Lauryn how you think you are a winner in this I will never know... even her family must be mortified by her behaviour...

Reactions: 19
Sorry I should have included
Please sir can I have some comments
She’s gained some followers it seems everyone’s waiting for the meltdown and she can’t even see it 🤣🤣🤣dumb witch
Hasn’t she lost the 1k she gained when she was LG spokespersons…. That friendship seems to have cooled… if you look back whenever England play… she goes on holiday beforehand each time… for content and then starts posting pictures of the boy with his Tan….so he looks more like his half brother.. and will get more comments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The beauty of Annie's post is Lauryn can't come back.

He is their Dad and actively chose to be in their lives and marry their Mum.

She can't kick off because he is their Dad and they're supporting him. After her whole Puma debacle she can't BULLY children who are INNOCENT. She can't copy or do similar with Kairo because he doesn't claim the child.

Annie has shut her up and rubbed her face in it at once so she'll be trying to be Mum guru now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a head case why the hell is she tagging #walker and #worldcup

she really wants to be Annie it’s actually creepy she thinks she is a Walker and part of the wags and World Cup

what a creep 😲
No we will not be ignored… is the sentiment more like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just putting another thread title in there cos I've just seen a dolmio lasagne advert and almost bleeping dropped my clotted cream ice cream..

Thread suggestion:
Lauryn goodman #7 - When's your dolmio day?

When i say i almost choked at the timing of the advert, I did 🤣🤣🤣

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t Kerching learning Spanish? Shouldn’t her IG tag have been #CopaMundial? :unsure: 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauryn is so immature, I want to be seen as well, I was with Kyle once, I want recognition, I ruined my fanny to have his child after all.
S'no fair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Breaking news…. Annie’s facial response to Lasagne Begman 😂😂😂

Oh and whilst one is on a roll…. Remember when she got the first kit thinking she was a smart arse and put no 1 Walker on it.. then got a super shite one that was way tooo big with No 2 and Annie fired right back with the No2 Daddy…. And with that Annie waltz away with the victory 1-0 😂😂😂 visual just in case

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok noted ! (Shorter) new thread title …

Lasagne Begmans World Cup show down ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg Reign is the double of his Dad 😲 and no curly Ellie in sight! Annie 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I’m living for the shade you’re throwing 🥰 You have the life that desperate gremlin dreams of and she can’t stand it 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully more posts to rile auld punched lasagne vag up... Maybe just maybe she will sing like that canary she alway mentions 😭 still trying to convince herself Kyle actually wants to be with her and her miracle pay cheque... Just call me mystic meg...

Reactions: 12
Woke to do a night feed and I have to say I am here to see Annie poking the bear 🤣 what a deluded nutcase LaurEn is. She’s making a mockery of her little boy for clout - what the fuckkkkkkkk is she on?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Breaking news…. Annie’s facial response to Lasagne Begman 😂😂😂

Oh and whilst one is on a roll…. Remember when she got the first kit thinking she was a smart arse and put no 1 Walker on it.. then got a super shite one that was way tooo big with No 2 and Annie fired right back with the No2 Daddy…. And with that Annie waltz away with the victory 1-0 😂😂😂 visual just in case
This is the only question none of her ‘followers’ seem to ask ? I want lasagne to answer why she changed the number on his top
This was one of her lowest moments and believe me she’s had alottt

I remember we has some discussion on here some said his age and we were like ummm no
So beggy stop creating false memories of an imaginary relationship with his ‘dad’
Annie savage mode I was waiting for this pic !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now it would be lovely if we got a full family pic. I know they are fiercely protective of their 3 boys but mainly coz of the stalker. They should be able to do

Reactions: 10
Woke to do a night feed and I have to say I am here to see Annie poking the bear 🤣 what a deluded nutcase LaurEn is. She’s making a mockery of her little boy for clout - what the fuckkkkkkkk is she on?!
That’s the really sad thing about all of this, she really is making a mockery of her son for her own gains. Disgusting,

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.