Goodman Sisters #6 Curly Ellie Won’t Make Him A Walker JGGOL Ringing Venues Like LG The Stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion: Mrs Annie Walker watches her husband at the World Cup, whilst Lozzas back in her box room planning the next blowup
BRILLIANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻

Thread suggestion.

#Goodman Sisters #7 Lauryn's in the Maldives making memories with likkle man, all paid for by baby daddy, brother-in-law and nan.
Absolute belta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻

Wonder if the man city families page have read the documents 🤣🤣🤣
Where’s the tattle’er that was inboxing Lozza’s followers …… send it on to Man City family’s insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where’s the tattle’er that was inboxing Lozza’s followers …… send it on to Man City family’s insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG what came of this? Bet she was livid. 🤣🤣

So England are playing today. Wonder what tit she'll spring from her mince meat this time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd rather be a poor single mum living on the breadline (I think that's that right saying) than do what she's done. She's rank.
Even if she went for maintenance and got the standard, or a little above due to his earnings then fucked off and kept her trap shut I would think ok fair enough. But she’s a greedy beggy bleep and a home wrecker to boot.

Reactions: 21
Reckon she can't betray her "Persian" self so has sat this one out?

My bet is while the WAGs are at the match she's frantically running round to find Annie's bed to try and steal more of her life

Reactions: 15
Was fully expecting to come on to see she had posted a photo of her pay cheque with an England shirt on with the name of the guy that's never acknowledged him on the back like the desperate scrubber she is.... Shocked it's not happened but I guess the nights still young....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was fully expecting to come on to see she had posted a photo of her pay cheque with an England shirt on with the name of the guy that's never acknowledged him on the back like the desperate scrubber she is.... Shocked it's not happened but I guess the nights still young....
There’s still time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Especially with the way the scores going...she'll have to get her irrelevant arse involved somehow... Proud unwanted child and one night stand over here....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think she’s been home for days now.
If mid sized model is home then she will be too - plus Chloe got home today whinging about jet lag already

It’s probably happening behind the scenes…and as for the making out she is on a flight, she is probs or flying to Asda to get a kit as we speak 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They shall not be ignored, bet she's on the downlow pretending her flight was to qatar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They shall not be ignored, bet she's on the downlow pretending her flight was to qatar
See I remember her posting "we will not be ignored" and that's where she let everyone know that everything she does is for her, not that poor child.

If she'd stated KAIRO doesn't deserve to be ignored; fair play. It's Kyle's choice and she doesn't have to like it; he doesn't have to like her choice of continuing the pregnancy. However, yeah some sympathy would have been won.

The "we"... why does she matter? It isn't about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
See I remember her posting "we will not be ignored" and that's where she let everyone know that everything she does is for her, not that poor child.

If she'd stated KAIRO doesn't deserve to be ignored; fair play. It's Kyle's choice and she doesn't have to like it; he doesn't have to like her choice of continuing the pregnancy. However, yeah some sympathy would have been won.

Exactly, she's made it all about her, her spending her sons maintenance money on herself and even alluded to that if Annie is allowed to spend his money then so should she. We all spend kyles money or no one gets to.
It's never ever been what's best for Kairo only what liar pants can gain from it all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that she likes posts on the Man City families instagram page says it all. She’s either seriously deranged or trying to play mind games with the Walkers. My bet is both!!

Reactions: 16
First glimpse of AW at the world cup 😍
Annie doing what she does best… looking beautiful & supporting her husband….

Polar bleeping opposite to beggymanzzzz… frozen, threaded, filtered pan face, sat alone in Brighton desperate for any sort attention or KW to give a tit 🤣

Reactions: 23

100% agree. She showed her ass with that comment for sure. She was angry that Kyle didn’t leave Annie for her, end of. That is the only source of her anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kyle walkers wifey looks fab even dressed down. Seen her and wee reign papped in this one. Wonder if they have tried to stop family pics being taken off them since they need to pretext their 3 lions from the stalker prozza lozza. They will be loving the life of luxury

Attachments

• Heart
Post about travelling with a toddler but let me slut drop x
What's her advice on that then? Go somewhere completely not for toddlers, let said toddler run up and down business class with a full saggy nappy and climb all over then once you arrive at destination just drop them at the on site creche apart from when you need to get insta pics to show every thing you do is for him??

Reactions: 21
What's her advice on that then? Go somewhere completely not for toddlers, let said toddler run up and down business class with a full saggy nappy and climb all over then once you arrive at destination just drop them at the on site creche apart from when you need to get insta pics to show every thing you do is for him??
Get them a colouring book and show them where the toilet is. Simple really x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.