Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia’s face has completely changed and I doubt that’s weight loss
She was a chipmunk
Now she’s MJ
#Stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So many questions . Like why tubs and the trainers . Forget the Valentino’s .
Can we just agree to never post pics of their outfits because I have literally never seen a more unfortunate looking family 😭 how can not even 1 of them look nice, ever??? It actually hurts my head because it takes effort to look THAT BAD consistently

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is in response to Maupay last night.
Confession time , the thread moved like lightening speed last night- I was refreshing and scanning like Lauryn I thought Maupay was a new name you all came up with for baby Konk, Knosetta etc I thought it was a mix of like klearpay and Moana 🤦‍♀️😭 def here for the gossip know nothing about the footy
Interesting wonder what he means by more stuff coming down the pipe! More to come do we think 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does it have to be with Kyle?
Either Kyle's a magician with his wand and abracadabra'd 2 surprise miracles to a borderline infertile cum bucket,

....or Lauryn has been telling fibs.

What fibs we won't know, the walkers have publicly said this is woman (using that term loosely..prefer demon) is spouting out lies and this is in the hands of their lawyers now.

Fair game.

Reactions: 9
I hope this guy is thankful for getting away 8k a month better off
I hope this guy is thankful for getting away 8k a month better off
But despite the pair looking cosy, a source told MailOnline: ‘Michael was just leaving the restaurant at the same time as Lauryn. He has no idea who she is and has never heard of her. He was enjoying a lads’ night out with a group of friends.’

MailOnline has contacted Lauryn's representative for comment.

leechy Lauryn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.