Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful in this pic.

But look at the guy in the background his expression says it all
duck, she has a fucked up nose too, and not just from the snorting.

Klarna and Klearpay never stood a chance. Mami looks like a really rough satellite dish shagged Mr Potato Head. "Daddy" looks a Wallace and Gromit reject modelled on Mr Bean banging a pigeon. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What way does the schooling work in England? Its been mentioned on here kairo is still in nappies yes? I find that so strange at his age, if he was going through our schooling system he would of started nursery in September and would have to be independently using the toilet and if he wasn't his mum would have to come and change him at each nappy change.
i don't understand how you can say time and time again how advanced your child is when they haven't even hit their basic developmental milestones yet.

Reactions: 30
What way does the schooling work in England? Its been mentioned on here kairo is still in nappies yes? I find that so strange at his age, if he was going through our schooling system he would of started nursery in September and would have to be independently using the toilet and if he wasn't his mum would have to come and change him at each nappy change.
i don't understand how you can say time and time again how advanced your child is when they haven't even hit their basic developmental milestones yet.
I’m wondering if he’s not anymore because she keeps showing us him in his speedos
Is that her saying he’s finally toilet trained ?
Well done Carron

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Children should be potty trained prior to going to school. Some might take longer, but it can also be lazy parenting.

In the UK they should start school the September before they turn 5. Hence why he will start in September. I can't see a private school accepting a child not potty trained

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m wondering if he’s not anymore because she keeps showing us him in his speedos
Is that her saying he’s finally toilet trained ?
Well done Carron
Why spedos on a child my children are always in full baby sun suits and hats to protect against the heat

Reactions: 20
My son is in school nursery and he’s still not toilet trained but he has GDD so it’s in his EHCP that he potentially won’t be toilet trained for a while (I am trying I’m not lazy like Loz 🤣) but his school will take children not toilet trained for nursery but they promote toilet training and 9 times out of 10 the kids leave nursery toilet trained. A lot of schools won’t take kids who aren’t toilet trained unless they have a reason they can’t use the toilet yet but there’s no reason fluent English/Spanish soon to be prem footballer Kairo can’t use the shitter

• Heart
Reactions: 32
2 of mine are still in nappies (nearly 4 and nearly 8) they have significant special needs. I have to provide nappies and wipes but school change their nappies as and when they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My son is in school nursery and he’s still not toilet trained but he has GDD so it’s in his EHCP that he potentially won’t be toilet trained for a while (I am trying I’m not lazy like Loz 🤣) but his school will take children not toilet trained for nursery but they promote toilet training and 9 times out of 10 the kids leave nursery toilet trained. A lot of schools won’t take kids who aren’t toilet trained unless they have a reason they can’t use the toilet yet but there’s no reason fluent English/Spanish soon to be prem footballer Kairo can’t use the shitter
Yeh totally different if your child has SEN
Especially an EHCP
Kiaro has neither just a lazy mother

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.