Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is in school nursery and he’s still not toilet trained but he has GDD so it’s in his EHCP that he potentially won’t be toilet trained for a while (I am trying I’m not lazy like Loz 🤣) but his school will take children not toilet trained for nursery but they promote toilet training and 9 times out of 10 the kids leave nursery toilet trained. A lot of schools won’t take kids who aren’t toilet trained unless they have a reason they can’t use the toilet yet but there’s no reason fluent English/Spanish soon to be prem footballer Kairo can’t use the shitter
Thank you 🩷. I know some children won't always be potty trained as guidelines stipulate depending health needs etc.

Please don't think I am one of those ignorant people.

I Just meant in a case like Loz where child has been reported as super intelligence and fluent bilingual and teaching mami English and Spanish words.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s just interesting loz says he has a high level of Spanish
I don’t understand how she knows this when she doesn’t understand it herself x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She has a low level of English so there we go

Edit to say- mystery solved

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you 🩷. I know some children won't always be potty trained as guidelines stipulate depending health needs etc.

Please don't think I am one of those ignorant people.

I Just meant in a case like Loz where child has been reported as super intelligence and fluent bilingual and teaching mami English and Spanish words.
Some people are just plain lazy and it gives the parents of kids who can’t do these things bad names, Loz being one of them. She can go on like Kairos so advanced with his handful of Spanish fruits he can name but she’s slacking majorly in actual parenting when he doesn’t go the toilet and he can barely string a sentence together. Cocomelon would raise him better then Proz ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The kid is just talking jibberish with an ‘hola’ thrown in every now and then

• Haha
Reactions: 29
thread suggestion why not

# two mistakes from just a “ episode “ your just A prostitute with no girl code 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is in response to Maupay last night.
Confession time , the thread moved like lightening speed last night- I was refreshing and scanning like Lauryn I thought Maupay was a new name you all came up with for baby Konk, Knosetta etc I thought it was a mix of like klearpay and Moana 🤦‍♀️😭 def here for the gossip know nothing about the footy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.