Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this guy is thankful for getting away 8k a month better off
Didn’t it come out that she tried to join them and left them at the same time but they had no idea who she was? Or was this another night out?
---
But despite the pair looking cosy, a source told MailOnline: ‘Michael was just leaving the restaurant at the same time as Lauryn. He has no idea who she is and has never heard of her. He was enjoying a lads’ night out with a group of friends.’

MailOnline has contacted Lauryn's representative for comment.

leechy Lauryn 😂
Oh… hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What way does the schooling work in England? Its been mentioned on here kairo is still in nappies yes? I find that so strange at his age, if he was going through our schooling system he would of started nursery in September and would have to be independently using the toilet and if he wasn't his mum would have to come and change him at each nappy change.
i don't understand how you can say time and time again how advanced your child is when they haven't even hit their basic developmental milestones yet.
She gives zero fucks about her children... It's all about herself... Those poor kids 😔

Reactions: 19
I’m on holiday next week ten days no phone 🤣🤣
Hoping nothing happens in them ten days 🙏 somebody please say they will recap me 🤣 please don’t make me read a hundred threads 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is in response to Maupay last night.
Confession time , the thread moved like lightening speed last night- I was refreshing and scanning like Lauryn I thought Maupay was a new name you all came up with for baby Konk, Knosetta etc I thought it was a mix of like klearpay and Moana 🤦‍♀️😭 def here for the gossip know nothing about the footy
Knosetta 🤣 creasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thread suggestion why not

# two mistakes from just a “ episode “ your just A prostitute with no girl code 🤡
Love it 🤣 hope you don’t mind me using me using your idea for my own thread suggestion
#60 Two mistakes from just an “episode” you’re just a prostitute sharing dirty brown Valentino’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tryna copy Kyle and Annie’s home but nothing about her place looks child friendly tbh

Reactions: 22
So many questions . Like why tubs and the trainers . Forget the Valentino’s .
They look like they got ready in the dark. And I just come back watching LI and you lot are playing such a funny game it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.