Goodman Sisters #59 She thinks she canny but she’s an absolute fanny, the only queens are Sian & Annie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw these comments on DM not sure if they have already been posted obviously the name is a joke.
Just wondering if that is when he last saw KW
They spell his name like we do😂
I still believe them😂😂😂
Wonder why he stopped seeing him hmmm
I’m such a nosey witch
Tell us whhyyyyyyy

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’d love if Annie and Kyle had a baby girl and named her Annie. Little Annie Kyle Walker 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Still patiently waiting for my time to shine ✨
That bulge on Kyle looks like he’s caught the clap and his testicles have swollen horrifically with all the diseases (fingers crossed).
I think I fangirl over Sian more than Annie atm (no hate too Annie, I just enjoy prozza being called out)
I’m basically just waffling so no one forgets I’m here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d love if Annie and Kyle had a baby girl and named her Annie. Little Annie Kyle Walker 🥰
Wouldn’t put it past the mental bleep to have called her Kyla Tracey Walker. Nothing she does suprises me anymore, she’s a bleeping basket case. Love that she’s absolutely terrified of Sian too! PUSSY O

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Annie is so beautiful her Daily gym pictures she always looks amazing especially with no make up onn
wish I could go out looking that good . I always look like Hagrid 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.