Goodman Sisters #44 Kyle’s initials on your case.. you big disgrace.. setting pap shots up all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle’s gonna loose his tit when Annie moves on with some stunning man coz she really is that beautiful 👸🏻

Reactions: 55
Her statement would really come
Across genuine if she hadn’t been adding all the wee sarky comments on insta and liking like a wee sneaky bleep that she is

Reactions: 27
She needs to be VERY careful, I found my husband unexpectedly deceased and obviously was initially very upset and on the verge of a breakdown, it was Christmas Eve. SS came knocking…………luckily they saw I was a good parent with no history of instability or reacting badly, i was just in shock (nothing was played out on SM BTW) No amount of stress on you makes it acceptable to SS to be a risk to your children.

I have since worked with MH services, parents who present to hospital with any suicidal ideation or self harm attract a formal cause for concern.
---
She deffo keeps up with this thread
I’m not sure how, I’m in bed with pneumonia and can’t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Last one #45 I should have changed the locks, I should have lost the key instead of selling myself for free

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New Thread Lunatics

Please copy and paste your last comments to continue
Keep up or get lost in the shitshow x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
✊Four years ago she slept with a man who had a partner and family
✊Got pregnant and kept the baby ( kiaro )
✊Kyle Walker ignored him and was not at the birth
✊Kyle beggy for Annie back them they get married
✊Kyle and lauryn have a battle in court for money . Kyle says he will not be having contact with kiaro and kiaro is over one years old at this point I think …
✊ Puma gate ….. still had no contact with kiaro
✊ for two years ignoring his son does lauryn randomly sleep with him and make baby no2

how has this happened 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🥴🥴🥴 is Kyle ok ?? I mean wtf is wrong with him

what’s worst is she allowed him to ignore his child for two years then sleeps With him and makes another child …. Now he’s abandoned both children

Reactions: 28
Playing the mental health card is so so low.

WHAT ABOUT POOR ANNIE?

Loz is a stupid bleep.
At least this is her downfall FINALLY.

Remember, you get served what you deserve sweetie xView attachment 2689239
I think she’s absolutely disgusting, no moral compass and seriously vindictive. If she’s being bombarded with hate then good, but as she says - she has gone away with her children. Very limited people wherever she is will care about this enough to say anything to her so why does she not just switch her phone off, or buy a new one with only family numbers on. She doesn’t have to sit and read it all but she is choosing to because she’s obsessed, I have no sympathy she’s in control of what she looks and responds to. Switch the phone off instead of expecting people who think your actions are atrocious to stay quiet.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.