Goodman Sisters #45 Kyle, Kyle The cure for the infertile. šŸ„€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done once again to @Lucyxxxx
Thank you for making us smile during this tit show

Quick Recap

Lauryn:

Since this morningā€™s thread Lauryn has created a blog for her 2.99 subscribers
You can see this by clicking ā€˜most likedā€™ on the last thread

Lauryn has claimed her mental health is damaged despite her sit down interview with the sun

She claims her sisterā€™s do not agree with her affair and Amelia doesnā€™t even like social media anymore because of the abuse she receives.

She claims they all love each other but itā€™s a difficult situation to be in for them.
However her friends understand it x

Laurynā€™s therapist told her she shouldnā€™t react to posts and sheā€™s trying not toā€¦
That lasted all of one therapy session.
Kyle walkers first love child hasnā€™t got a school for September 2024
Boo fukin hoo
Kyle Walkers second love child is 6 months old
Unnamed publicly but we believe it is Kiki Walker (Kyleā€™s first daughter)
Loz is on holiday crying
Loz claims she didnā€™t name Walker as love child 2ā€™s dad but she did expose the WhatsApp message sent to Mrs Walker on her blog
#GirlsGirl

Chloe:
Still no statement

Carron:

Enabler

Grunt:
Whoā€™s Olivia from Portsmouth ?

Kyle:
Go to fukin hell

House Rules:
Either post the name or donā€™t say anything

Either post bits of the blog or donā€™t say anything

Either post links or donā€™t say anything

Either post screenshots or donā€™t say anything (Bean,J 2024) @Jellybean093

Guys youā€™re either 100% committed to this causeā€¦or youā€™re notā€¦you either keep up with the threadā€¦ or you donā€™tā€¦ but please stop repeating old topics over + over and asking the same questions (the docs, Olivia, Zion, birth certificates etc)ā€¦ We hard core lunatics canā€™t be arsed with the repetitionā€¦As you wereā€¦ ( Scotall 2024) @scotall

We donā€™t have court details to send
Donā€™t ask
Thereā€™s a wiki
Thereā€™s multiple thread recaps
Donā€™t be lazy

I have attached the 4 statements below for anyone who missed
1. Annie Kilner (Kyleā€™s Wife)
2. Amelia Goodman ( Prostitutes sister)
3. Kyleā€™s
4. Prostitutes

Previous Thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
āœŠFour years ago she slept with a man who had a partner and family
āœŠGot pregnant and kept the baby ( kiaro )
āœŠKyle Walker ignored him and was not at the birth
āœŠKyle beggy for Annie back them they get married
āœŠKyle and lauryn have a battle in court for money . Kyle says he will not be having contact with kiaro and kiaro is over one years old at this point I think ā€¦
āœŠ Puma gate ā€¦.. still had no contact with kiaro
āœŠ for two years ignoring his son does lauryn randomly sleep with him and make baby no2

how has this happened šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ is Kyle ok ?? I mean wtf is wrong with him

whatā€™s worst is she allowed him to ignore his child for two years then sleeps With him and makes another child ā€¦. Now heā€™s abandoned both children

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Loz said so much ā€œI didnā€™t do anything wrongā€ which is her opinion, however, morally itā€™s extremely wrong.
So therefor when Annie ignores KW1 and KW2, going by the same morals she doesnā€™t have to acknowledge them as they have nothing to do with her. Checkmate Loz
Keep your tuna canoe in your knickers next time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jeez, you lot sure know how to chat! Been getting everything ready for school tomorrow and you've filled pages and pages. Way behind now šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh Iā€™ve had a crazily busy day; but tbh Iā€™ve found this double life stuff so triggering.
My husband and I had a child; we were fairly young and it wasnā€™t planned. He was then out ALL the time and I was left home with a baby.
I was so in love with him I just kept letting him do it.
I would lay awake crying calling him. I wouldnā€™t even allow the thought to enter my head he could be with anyone else.
Anyway.
I fell pregnant again I lost 2 babies. One I gave birth too.
Then I fell again.
He was so shady about announcing. (Bet Kyle has been the same)
Still! Naively I was at his beck and call worshipping him.

One day I will never ever ever forget the feeling. There it was a message. From a horrible little rat.
Heā€™s been having this other life, with her on them nights out. Told her heā€™s leaving. Weā€™re only together for the child. Blah blah.
In that second my whole life fell apart.
My heart hurts for Annie.

The texts the harassment from her!
ALL his mates knew.

And I was pregnant.
And had a toddler.

I lost it. I went insane and did things to her šŸ« .
And him.

But you know what I took him back!!
I know, I know what is wrong with me.
But being pregnant. My other child.
And I hated the thought of me thinking I hadnā€™t tried for my children . Tried to work out and see.

I had strong stipulations.

He is now a totally different man.
But you know what I am different.
Iā€™m strong.
I am my own person
And I know one bad move and Iā€™ll never stand for anything again.
I really hope this is how Annie was and thatā€™s why he went for attention and now she has realised she can stand alone and own it like the queen she is.

But reading all this breaks my heart in two as that feeling she would have had my gosh itā€™s the worst thing Iā€™ve ever ever felt.

Yeah heā€™s wrong so so wrong heā€™s a bleep
But these women they KNOW they are being hidden they know theyā€™re doing what theyā€™re doing?
Why do it. Why not say ok leave her and come back?

So now, as I saw itā€™s all poor me Iā€™m so sad. Poor me and my mental health. Yeah I get it she prob is upset that once again heā€™s shown she is the side piece. But Jesus man! What did she expect?!!!
Sympathy?!

Back to laurEn no one is saying she should have declined him seeing their son absolutely he should have if he wanted but why did she have to do this and fall for his tit and then to birth another.
Where did he ever ever show her he was going to be with her or did he ever not hide her publicly. I donā€™t know how these women can play victim. They know what theyā€™re doing. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
And why act how she has in the lead up to this to Annie. Sheā€™s only now sorry she is getting the hate along with Kyle.

Anyway. Happy Sunday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
So I understand thereā€™s some confusion as to why we donā€™t like Lauryn
She lies a lot, sheā€™s a bully, sheā€™s a bleep, tit mother, criminal, home wrecker. I could be here all day
I have attached a post she put up to against Annie a few years ago
So forgive us if we have no sympathy for her or the sprogs
Oh the hypocrite she is x
Loz put your comments on you dog

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Absolutely disgusting. What sort of ā€˜human beingsā€™ stoop to that level?! Itā€™s so odd honestly.
Probably herself on fake accounts
this is lauryn and she is desperate to get everybody to back off and take herself away from the heat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well done once again to @Lucyxxxx
Thank you for making us smile during this tit show

Quick Recap

Lauryn:

Since this morningā€™s thread Lauryn has created a blog for her 2.99 subscribers
You can see this by clicking ā€˜most likedā€™ on the last thread

Lauryn has claimed her mental health is damaged despite her sit down interview with the sun

She claims her sisterā€™s do not agree with her affair and Amelia doesnā€™t even like social media anymore because of the abuse she receives.

She claims they all love each other but itā€™s a difficult situation to be in for them.
However her friends understand it x

Laurynā€™s therapist told her she shouldnā€™t react to posts and sheā€™s trying not toā€¦
That lasted all of one therapy session.
Kyle walkers first love child hasnā€™t got a school for September 2024
Boo fukin hoo
Kyle Walkers second love child is 6 months old
Unnamed publicly but we believe it is Kiki Walker (Kyleā€™s first daughter)
Loz is on holiday crying
Loz claims she didnā€™t name Walker as love child 2ā€™s dad but she did expose the WhatsApp message sent to Mrs Walker on her blog
#GirlsGirl

Chloe:
Still no statement

Carron:

Enabler

Grunt:
Whoā€™s Olivia from Portsmouth ?

Kyle:
Go to fukin hell

House Rules:
Either post the name or donā€™t say anything

Either post bits of the blog or donā€™t say anything

Either post links or donā€™t say anything

Either post screenshots or donā€™t say anything (Bean,J 2024) @Jellybean093

Guys youā€™re either 100% committed to this causeā€¦or youā€™re notā€¦you either keep up with the threadā€¦ or you donā€™tā€¦ but please stop repeating old topics over + over and asking the same questions (the docs, Olivia, Zion, birth certificates etc)ā€¦ We hard core lunatics canā€™t be arsed with the repetitionā€¦As you wereā€¦ ( Scotall 2024) @scotall

We donā€™t have court details to send
Donā€™t ask
Thereā€™s a wiki
Thereā€™s multiple thread recaps
Donā€™t be lazy

I have attached the 4 statements below for anyone who missed
1. Annie Kilner (Kyleā€™s Wife)
2. Amelia Goodman ( Prostitutes sister)
3. Kyleā€™s
4. Prostitutes

Previous Thread:

I swear though, because Iā€™ve said about posting or be quiet, everyone bloody posts the same thing šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve unfollowed the bleep, I just canā€™t deal with her anymore

I canā€™t believe that sheā€™s playing the mental health card! ā€œI am not trying to claim to be the victimā€ oh duck off love thatā€™s exactly what you are trying to do! She expected everyone to believe her and be on her side, it has backfired on her so sheā€™s now playing the mental health card. What about Annie and RRRā€™s mental health? How has her mental health been in the four years you have relentlessly stalked, harassed and bullied her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Jeez, you lot sure know how to chat! Been getting everything ready for school tomorrow and you've filled pages and pages. Way behind now šŸ˜¬
You send your kids to school?? Donā€™t you have a baby daddy whoā€™ll provide you a nanny?? #nolavishlifestyle

Messin I havenā€™t even sorted my kids uniform yet šŸ¤£ Loz has got me hooked more then Kyle ever will be

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine that child is called Kylie I genuinely will die of embarrassment for her at this rate I reckon sheā€™s that tapped itā€™s a possibility as the name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sheā€™s been the biggest nob for years and sheā€™s finally getting called out for it and rightly so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who even are the 3 thousand who like her post sheā€™s vile šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

mind you about 3 thousand scummy mummyā€™s on my estate ā€¦ hoes flock with hoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You send your kids to school?? Donā€™t you have a baby daddy whoā€™ll provide you a nanny?? #nolavishlifestyle

Messin I havenā€™t even sorted my kids uniform yet šŸ¤£ Loz has got me hooked more then Kyle ever will be
My kids are lucky they got dinner. Although they all hated it so the alternative was a roast (which they hate even more!! Whoā€™d have though putting a tiny bit of broccoli in cheesy pasta would drive kids mad). School uniform is the last thing on my mind. I will be running around like a headless chicken tomorrow morning doing all that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I understand thereā€™s some confusion as to why we donā€™t like Lauryn
She lies a lot, sheā€™s a bully, sheā€™s a bleep, tit mother, criminal, home wrecker. I could be here all day
I have attached a post she put up to against Annie a few years ago
So forgive us if we have no sympathy for her or the sprogs
Oh the hypocrite she is x
Loz put your comments on you dog
Since when do you have to drop your knickers to fight for your kid.
This is why she will get no sympathy your kid could have had a relationship with his dad without you getting your flaps out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The name is definitely going to be something shocking going off her saying she pointed the name out. Thatā€™s if the FaceTime call even happened. Sheā€™s full of shite so who knows

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.