Goodman Sisters #44 Kyle’s initials on your case.. you big disgrace.. setting pap shots up all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted
Omg shut the duck up!! Wasn't she still liking comments laughing at Annie!! Done nothing but torment and harass the woman for 4 years!
If you're reading this you are not the wronged one!! You brought this on yourself. Wanted all the smoke but can't take the fire!
Where has the apology to Annie been???
Won't make it better but a full on public sincere apology to her would be great start. Nobody likes a homewrecker.
Honestly what does she expect?
Mental health is so low but can still be online and have time to put on unblended manky blusher. Anyone siding with her are just as mental as her.
Also you can always you know switch your phone(s) off🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not gonna read 44 threads 🤣

If people see something and it's being posted within minutes of each one, it's probably just the website not refreshing, literally just move on
Youll not know whats goin off then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh dear lord I'm going to regret this post. For
All The people saying "remember Caroline flack" and what happened to # bekind.... I'm not a heartless witch and Caroline lost her life which is tragic. But I never signed up to this tit? It's called duck about and find out? I'd also never wish anyone to be backed into a corner like that.. but your actions do have consequences... and that's what your going through right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think city / his agent should get him on Steven Bartletts podcast. Really he’s the catalyst of all this and I think football in general needs to start talking about why the crappy immoral behaviour happens and if there’s any points in careers where these men could be helped/steered. It’s not like they’re not driven and committed cos they have to work bloody hard to become professional from a really young age.
It might help save his post football career and marriage
Disclaimer I do not want it to save either his career or marriage but it would be the right thing to do

Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord I'm going to regret this post. For
All The people saying "remember Caroline flack" and what happened to # bekind.... I'm not a heartless witch and Caroline lost her life which is tragic. But I never signed up to this tit? It's called duck about and find out? I'd also never wish anyone to be backed into a corner like that.. but your actions do have consequences... and that's what your going through right now.
LOOOOOOOL omg I love this
You a Londoner ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love the trolls, they don’t hold back 🤣 Oh how this has backfired, love it! Stupid bleep, did she really think she could try and control the narrative??

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the dressing room the other day when they played, I bet some of the comments from the other lads about how he’s fucked up big time really hit home. I wonder what Jack Grealish’s thoughts are coz they’re close.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion # it wasn't my fault, I'm not all to blame, i wish this never started can my kids go back to being unclaimed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.