Goodman Sisters #44 Kyle’s initials on your case.. you big disgrace.. setting pap shots up all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @scotall for your thread suggestion 🎵🎶

Well well well…

Lozza sold her soul to the devil for the second time, admitting Kyle is daddy to Kokomelon. She didn’t want to break the marriage up. Loz used to drive up to Manchester for them to have secret meetings at the farm and the park. We are still awaiting pics of this happening

Still radio silence from TT. Amelia is throwing little dogs out there about PR teams selling the same story over and over (that’s your sister, hun)

Lauryn has fled the country with 3 suitcases, all plastered with KW initials. Off to celebrate her birthday, as no one else gives a tit

Do remember, we cannot LEGALLY post links to the document

Carry on Lunatics. Let’s hope today is more calm

Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The hate and anger Annie’s boys will have towards their dad and beggy the 🐀 will be absolutely off the scale after this tit show..

I half hope Annie doesn’t release anything else.
Lauren’s a liar and as for the dna test - what the duck 😂😂 if he was living a double life playing happy families with both of them as she says why would one be required 🤦🏽‍♀️ and what’s the drill with the trips to the zoo etc.. both parked up at the solicitors went in hashed out what’s true and what’s not then come on love, we’ll go in my car to feed the animals 🤥 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 then she stated something along the lines off remembering him and Cairo playing football 😂 beggy that happens to me all the time, I have very vivid dreams then months later wonder if I dreamt it or it actually happened.. where’s the pictures/text threads and even if she showed texts I’d question if she’s put a number under Kyle in one of her burners to message herself.

when something just ‘clicked’ and they went back to the way they were - did he make a phone call to make arrangements for a paid bareback shag who you had to take to court for ‘provisions’ for your child..(new loaded lifestyle is what I really mean)

The calm before the storm sealed it for me-she 100 planned this to destroy Annie..

Kyle Walker - you absolute bleep for putting your wife and kids through this..

Reposted as I put in in the old one after the new one had been created - sorry lunatics x

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Essentially, Lauryn is doing damage control and trying to make out she done Annie a favour and wanted to be honest with her. Despite us on here having many receipts of her taunting Annie on her Instagram for months about the father etc. Lauryn trying to paint a picture she’s a girls girl don’t make me laugh. Everyone has seen you for what you are lovey…

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Kyle has got to regret every laying eyes on or proz. He clearly wanted to see kids and she’s just tarnished any relationship he can have with them. Of course you had to be a secret Loz that’s the fuckin role of a side piece.

When it was good with her it was bad with me. When it was bad with her it was good with me. Basically confirming you dropped your knickers everytime he had an argument with Annie.

Surely the courts can see all this and how difficult she makes it for him.

But at the same time he deserves all the stress he gets from that skank for putting Annie through all this

Reactions: 37
The thing is if Annie does release something else this will never end, it will never probably end anyway but Lauryn clearly can’t stand not having the last word.

Reactions: 29
What made me laugh was when she said they went back to how they were before. Before when? For those few hours in the room in Hong Kong when she never saw him again till these legal meetings started happening? She lives in a fantasy world.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
it’s quite amusing seeing comments on every article slating Lauryn - she thinks she’s something special when she clearly is not

Reactions: 34
She’s literally still taunting her with the KW suitcases. Nutjob. I feel sorry for those kids with a mother like that. Wading into his contact with the kid to drop her knickers. Hope she falls down the plane steps stupid slag

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So this home wrecking bleep been posting quotes about ‘people’ not making an effort to see her kids since Kaching #2 was born. Clearly aimed at Kyle, the bullshit she’s spun in that article/to Annie is simply unbelievable. Even the judge didn’t believe anything she said.
I somewhat accept it’s his kid, I was also gonna die on that hill, but not believing it’s a girl. And NOT believing he’s had contact with them like she thinks

Reactions: 36
I don’t understand why she thought doing this interview was a good idea?! This make her out to be a crappy human being ‘yes I knew they were married’ ‘I don’t think I contributed to the break down of their marriage’ ‘other people have been with Kyle’. She’s trying to put it all on him….but she is a dirty home wrecker who didn’t give Annie a second thought when his big gonk was sniffing around her fishy flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So this home wrecking bleep been posting quotes about ‘people’ not making an effort to see her kids since Kaching #2 was born. Clearly aimed at Kyle, the bullshit she’s spun in that article/to Annie is simply unbelievable. Even the judge didn’t believe anything she said.
I somewhat accept it’s his kid, I was also gonna die on that hill, but not believing it’s a girl. And NOT believing he’s had contact with them like she thinks
Maybe by ‘people’ she meant Annie, as we know how obsessed she is with her
---
@projectstadium2 - Screenshots from Lozzas tattle account

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Feels like this rollercoaster won’t ever stop. Poor Annie and the boys, it will very difficult for Kyle to repair his relationship with his sons I would imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just goes to show her little #standupforkairowalker was all bollocks. If she truly cared about his relationship with his father she’d have stayed out of it. They have the means to do this via third parties. She wanted her fishy flaps filled and to get one up on Annie. It was never about her son.

Reactions: 38
Did she only wait until boxing day to do it because she would be at a party drinking and feeling brave with other people around? I think if Annie does release a story, it will be very different to lauryns sob story.

Reactions: 30
We’ve got all the receipts - she’s evil. No one’s falling for your jilted woman bullshit Hun

Reactions: 24
If any of these lovely little family days out are true, have they gone out in disguise, because surely they’d of been photographed together? And they’d of been outed by now. This interview she’s given to the rag ( damn cheek, when she claims her family are Liverpool supporters)
claiming Annie knew the latest sprog was his, is the biggest cop out, because she contradicts herself but saying Annie was asking questions like, how could this have happened. Told a boat load of lies, now fled…. on a holiday paid by her lover and his poor wife!

Reactions: 31
I really do hope Annie’s done for good now, they can use the ‘they were on a break’ the first time as an excuse but there’s no excuse for this 💔 He’ll be thinking now that she’ll be right back to him because she’s done it every time before but surely not, that’s how their dirty minds work. Look at Wayne and Colleen, I’ve known them my whole life and we’re from the same area in Liverpool, it was common knowledge that even as teenagers he was going behind her back even trying it was teachers who taught him at our primary school and now years later he’s still doing it because he knows for a fact that he can get away with it. It’s bleeping sad so many of these women deserve better 😒

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
There is no way that fame hungry haemorrhoid wouldn’t have tipped off the paps if they went out for the day together.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.