Goodman Sisters #44 Kyle’s initials on your case.. you big disgrace.. setting pap shots up all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she bleeping pipe down.
She thinks she's a big important sleb now that she was in the DM for being the sister of Britain's most prominent skank. Mj looking for a gig on Blackpool pier as a michael Jackson impersonator

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not gonna beat the queen that is @Lucyxxxx for thread titles, but throwing this in the ring

#45 Haemorrhoids for days and poor mental health, was it all worth it for 8k a month wealth?

Lost another day to this thread lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s a freak
one minute she is setting up pap shots at the airport and coffee runs
the next she is telling the press and everybody to leave her alone

how about just duck if hun …

Reactions: 20
She’s posted
So she went to town yesterday as planned airing all the dirty laundry because kyle didn't include her in his statement and within 24 hours later she pulls out mental health trick hoping to shut people up. What a joke 😂 she makes a mockery of genuine struggles & had always planned to go away for her birthday as she always does. Then twists it as if it was last minute. She had all this set up to the fine detail.

She is completely deranged

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think having to travel to Manchester for him to see the kids in secret a double life, she trying to make it sound like they was in relationships

Reactions: 25
Most people that take their life don’t talk about it
I think lauryn is being very distasteful considering Annie might be pregnant
What about Annie
What about Dom being a trigger to people ?
She is scum

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everyone is spot on though, it’s literally just, poor me, what I’ve gone through, what he’s done to me ..

why don’t we focus on the victims here, ANNIE, RRR, Kairo, baby K. Not you babe.

Reactions: 24
What the duck are women’s aid really playing at here!? Read the room Women’s Aid - she ain’t the victim here, she’s orchestrated this just as much as Kyle. There’s a woman utterly broken by not one but two individuals - she’s the one you should be sympathising with.

it doesn’t surprise me WA has got this wrong tbh, they were awful with me when I was being abused by a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New name for lauz Shaggy cause it’s never bleeping her (wasn’t me) 🤯🤯🤯 take accountability your a slag face you’ve had 2 kids to someone else’s husband, Annie’s actually stunning why is she anywhere near KW he’s horrid in every way, the fact she could lie in a bed next to him knowing he’s fathered a whole other child now 2 is bizarre I genuinely would beat him within an inch of his life I’m not even joking I would never be able to look at him again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lozza as you'll be reading this i'm sure, you'd have got less hate if you hadnt spent Months taunting Annie.
All the hints & likes about Kyle being the Dad of both & all the posts from your burner accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sliding a thread suggestion in real quick Lauryn Goodman-she said sorry though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck are women’s aid really playing at here!? Read the room Women’s Aid - she ain’t the victim here, she’s orchestrated this just as much as Kyle. There’s a woman utterly broken by not one but two individuals - she’s the one you should be sympathising with
Absolutely this. They should put out something acknowledging the fact that they completely fucked up by sharing that. Granted they did say “allegations” but they should’ve done a bit more reading into it before posting that

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.