Goodman Sisters #4 Lauryn Goodman…Kyle Walker’s biggest regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this about her speaking with Annie beforehand?!

Also, I must say, I’ve been struggling to stay awake during the night feeds with my newborn. Since I’ve come across this thread I’ve been fully engrossed and it helps me stay awake reading it LOL
As long as you are not taking any tips from Super pumper Lauryn you will be just fine 😁

Reactions: 8
Women like Lauryn make me sick. They know the history a man has with the mother of his children and try and destroy it. What he did was wrong but what she is doing is worse. You never deliberately come between a man and his long term partner or you pay to price! To behave like she is more entitled is just evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never forget… never been able to afford on her own wage hence the benefit cheating and shagging footballers with girlfriends #BackGrid
Thats defo recent footage of her outside kyle and annies house. ME AND MY MIRACLE WONT GO AWAY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just imagine that big tart when kiora has finished education and she ll need to apply for universal credit, she ll probably try to go back to her Elle Woods ways and expect that Kyle keeps her for life because she couldn't get a job because she was bringing up the child she wanted and blame her baggy fanny in there somewhere as well, she's that much of a nutjob

Reactions: 13
I can just imagine that big tart when kiora has finished education and she ll need to apply for universal credit, she ll probably try to go back to her Elle Woods ways and expect that Kyle keeps her for life because she couldn't get a job because she was bringing up the child she wanted and blame her baggy fanny in there somewhere as well, she's that much of a nutjob
😂 surely once her meal ticket is no longer out earning her money the universal credit will be peanuts for her especially if she saves any money up. Once he over 16 And out of education the UC shouldn’t top her up. Lol. She be pulling her bladder out her vag to sell it for extra dough or squeezing fluid from her lips saying they touched Kyle walkers 18 years ago 😆😆

• Haha
Was Lozza at Jakes funeral today? Seen on another thread someone said she was but can’t see anything else, unless they got mixed up with BYG
I think that was maybe me 🙃 I meant to say Lauren Goodger but I said Goodman. On Yazmins thread.

Reactions: 6
duck off proz grief tourist bleep
Oh she really is the biggest bleep to walk this planet, she cares about nobody but herself.

Commenting like everyone will think she is a good person and add her on insta. bleeping loser

Maybe I’m being a witch here and please tell me? this is off topic to the thread but y is Lauren Goodyear sharing aload of loved up snaps of this jake he was Yazs bf have some respect like she was with him 5 years so she’s more upset than Yaz 🙈 My heart breaks for what she’s been through with her baby and her bf which is horrific but she’s shown herself to be like quagmire here and latching on in regards to this jake just my opinion I feel it’s not even 100% about jake it’s probs more to annoy this guy who’s hit her? It’s similar to Annie anytime anything is being mentioned about her and Kyle they add in quagmire the papers didn’t says Yaz bf has been killed it was Yaz and Lauren Goodyears ex!!

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m being a witch here and please tell me? this is off topic to the thread but y is Lauren Goodyear sharing aload of loved up snaps of this jake he was Yazs bf have some respect like she was with him 5 years so she’s more upset than Yaz 🙈 My heart breaks for what she’s been through with her baby and her bf which is horrific but she’s shown herself to be like quagmire here and latching on in regards to this jake just my opinion I feel it’s not even 100% about jake it’s probs more to annoy this guy who’s hit her? It’s similar to Annie anytime anything is being mentioned about her and Kyle they add in quagmire the papers didn’t says Yaz bf has been killed it was Yaz and Lauren Goodyears ex!!
I don't know much about LG but I do think that objectively, since she has just experienced a huge loss followed by another loss of a person she knows, that that is something that probably resonates with her a lot. It may not be that she is more upset than his gf but that she feels immense grief because its the second death she's experiencing in as many months. I don't know anything about her really so I may be giving her too much credit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I saw it all last night but people are saying Yaz wasn't even with him? Another girl has posted loads about him and like they were a couple. All very strange. They are all just as bad as each other. Quags is the worst obvs😂

Reactions: 9
She has just posted an essay on her first class single parenting. She is going to teach him to be gentle and never hit a woman. Nobody has commented on the time Mami beat someone to a pulp in a nightclub toilet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tax wasn’t his GF, she confirmed that.

Yaz wasn’t his GF, she confirmed that.

Reactions: 3
She has just posted an essay on her first class single parenting. She is going to teach him to be gentle and never hit a woman. Nobody has commented on the time Mami beat someone to a pulp in a nightclub toilet.
Ah yes also be gentle unlike mami who stalks and abuses another woman mentally but wants everyone to think she teaches her son to be a good person. If she's teaching him then there's not much hope for that wee boy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.