Goodman Sisters #4 Lauryn Goodman…Kyle Walker’s biggest regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liaryn and the Messiah have invented cupcakes. Their talents know no bounds :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread - Lauryn with the prolapsed fanny, stalking Annie, forgetting she’s a mami…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And Walker rhymes with stalker 😂 I did have one but I looked back at the old threads and there was already Walker stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Lauryns still stalkin and her prolapse needs sortin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CEE05BC4-92D5-498F-BFD7-2C957F218A28.jpeg

so mami decided to actually tip up in Manchester for the whole of Annie’s birthday weekend and go out on the night her birthday no doubt hoping she’d bump into them !! she actually has no shame 😳 absolute cretin

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1509390
so mami decided to actually tip up in Manchester for the whole of Annie’s birthday weekend and go out on the night her birthday no doubt hoping she’d bump into them !! she actually has no shame 😳 absolute cretin
I don’t know why she calls the paps on herself. She is hacket and not filtered. Give the real ugliness away 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking more like quagmire everyday!! She has absolutely zero style and it’s just ugly as duck and that’s her trying so hard to look good!! Btw I seen a video on tik tok I didn’t no how to put it on here but it’s that Lauren Goodyear ordering all her fakes from some guy in Turkey the guy is showing the one recording the video her messages since her and quagmire are bffs bet that’s where she’s getting her bags ect from

Looking more like quagmire everyday!! She has absolutely zero style and it’s just ugly as duck and that’s her trying so hard to look good!! Btw I seen a video on tik tok I didn’t no how to put it on here but it’s that Lauren Goodyear ordering all her fakes from some guy in Turkey the guy is showing the one recording the video her messages since her and quagmire are bffs bet that’s where she’s getting her bags ect from

Really hope you watch family guy, this is quagmires dad when he becomes a women ……
Tell me the pic above ain’t similar the bag and everything 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1509390
Hanging about manchester. I honestly cannot deal with that sad bastard. Its like its enough just to be known as kyle walkers pump and dump. bleeping embarrasing creature. Wonder how much of kyle walker jnrs maintenance she spends on her mush. Anything to elongate that pie face

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.