Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I am really not proud of this. It took me longer than I expected, it frustrated me to the point I asked myself WHY am I doing this? Have I got plenty of others things to be doing? Yes. Am I ashamed? Sort of but here it is 🤣🤣🤣 I do love editing pictures and Lauryn is the perfect person to do it too. FOLLOW ME FOR MORE, it’s coming!!!!!!! Xxxxxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Hello Lauryn as we know you read this thread, look at the happy couple, remember when you said Annie controls him… yeah looks like it 🤣

In all seriousness how he cheated on Annie with that tragic trollop I don’t know. That’s a devastating downgrade. Love how happy she looks though!

4D48DF4F-511B-46CE-9C8D-54595E1E108E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38

titan22

VIP Member
Likkle man was very sick yesterday! Was anyone else’s? Comment below (on a slutty pic of me) about your likkle ones being sick! I’m replying to all
#infinitypool#walker#kairowalker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
‘ been so busy with Likkle man @KairoWalker… follow his account I’m accepting all of you strangers as his privacy means fuck all to me. Every single account all will be revealed soon👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31

4FoxAche

VIP Member
That video of Annie and Kyle entering the surprise party.

Annie came across as quite shy. She stopped and moved back to Kyle for support, he reassured her and told her to look at the boys and she was looking at Sian and the way she bit her lip. She was utterly adorable.

I think Annie has gone through a lot and comes across as really likable. I still maintain if some dickhead was filming me in a kebab shop I'd have had a less dignified response than Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

snoopebum

Can we all take a moment. A paid for prostitute slept with a punter. Got pregnant, has harassed the innocent wife of said man, who had 2 babies at the time and another young child. Who had just had a devastating loss of a wanted child with her childhood sweetheart. As well as dealing with the devastation of being cheated on.

The aforementioned Proz then takes to social media to constantly throw in the face of the wife that she has a child, sells stories to the papers so that every story about Annie or Kyle also mentions Loz the proz?

Sorry, I have insomnia at the min so last night was down the rabbit hole and seeing the pics of AVW and KW sweet little boys and their lovely Mum, and also the pics of KW adoring those boys just fucks me off

• Haha
Reactions: 30

mammaK29

Chatty Member
From Sians story…someone pretending to be her-reading between the lines they know of only one person who’d attempt this on Annie’s birthday 🥳

From Sians story…someone pretending to be her-reading between the lines they know of only one person who’d attempt this on Annie’s birthday 🥳
…note the AVW haha Mrs Walker 👰🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Ah man, tomorrow will be an influx of messages to Lauryn from Lauryn slagging them off again
Absolute sad cunt she is

She ll be sat in that boxroom trashing the place, it should have been me 😡😡😡😡

Haha she's a loser

• Haha
  • Heart

mozco90

Has the audacity to post the Mariah Carey song over her story … after visiting there the day after Annie’s party (or even if it was an old photo that she’s trying to pass off as today), she is fucking insane! She’s the only obsessed one. Absolute weirdo! KYLE IT’S BOTH OF US OR NO-ONE DON’T YOU KNOW??!!!

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
You look at Annie and all her lovely friends and family with their genuine messages and they are the kind of people you would want in your girl group, pure class, my girl group is the same all really lovely lassies. Then you have the begmans and all their motley crew, you wouldnt trust any of them with a packet of crisps, all looking like desperate attention seeking begs. One end of the scale then the other - astonishing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Belleboo

VIP Member
Do you think he’s purposely got Annie’s eyes on his leg knowing that the boots would be photographed so it’s even more salt in Lauryn’s wounds?
I hope he is that petty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28