Goodman Sisters #4 Lauryn Goodman…Kyle Walker’s biggest regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine them all coming face to face I reckon quagmires “pals” would scatter and leave her to it where as Annie probs has real pals ready to kill her, she has said it a million times we are not going away and she ain’t 🙈 i think seeing my mans intials around her neck is strangle her with that chain 🖕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine them all coming face to face I reckon quagmires “pals” would scatter and leave her to it where as Annie probs has real pals ready to kill her, she has said it a million times we are not going away and she ain’t 🙈 i think seeing my mans intials around her neck is strangle her with that chain 🖕
She has no friends.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.