Goodman Sisters #4 Lauryn Goodman…Kyle Walker’s biggest regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best friend had a stalker shortly before I met her. He was really bad. He used to follow her home as he lived next door. A room of his was next to her bathroom and he drilled a hole into the wall to peer in on her. You’d think she’d see the hole but yeah no idea how long it was there for until she realised! He used to bang on his walls whenever she played music, and made himself known a lot of the time, which made her feel uncomfortable. He ended up going to a mental health unit for stalking and harassment. We were out on a walk like a year ago and he was walking behind us taking pictures. Luckily I was there because I’m not scared of confrontation whatsoever and I went up to him shouting duck off and he ran away. Because of him, she now suffers with serious mental health problems. She can’t live a normal life because in the back of her mind, he’s there.

Lauryn might not be that bad but it’s the point of doing it that’s the problem. It’s obsession and some people go to great lengths because they don’t see it as doing anything wrong. What she is doing is stalking, wherever she arrives two days after or not. Lauryn clearly has mental health issues because people who do things like she’s doing are not completely right in the head. Most people get to a point where they tell themselves ‘this is enough now, time to move on’ but Lauryn’s whole life is obsessing over a man, his beautiful wife and children all because they had sex one night. She has every right to do what the fucks she wants, go where she wants. It’s her choice. She chooses to do that, she wants to do that. But who wants to live a life like a little sheep following around a family she lived 28 years without. How did she live before Kyle and Annie? Why is she proud of the person she has become when she hasn’t changed one bit lmao she’s still a money scrounging, lazy, greedy, fraudulent, lying, crazy, jealous witch. SHE IS MENTALLY DERANGED AND NEEDS SOMEONE TO INTERVENE. She needs a smack of reality in her face. Something life changing needs to happen for her to realise how fortunate she is.

Going back to the fraudulent tit. Shes literally scammed her way through life. The benefits, the lying to Kyle about getting pregnant (should be against the law tbh), getting pregnant and then demanding him to pay for absolutely everything because of her own selfish actions. It’s fraud, it’s a complete utter lie. Sex is sex at the end of the day, he had no plans, he just made a very stupid and expensive mistake. She on the other hand, planned this all from the get go, she knew she could get pregnant without any difficulty, she knew who her victim was going to be because she spoke to Annie beforehand licking her ass. Still to this day, you know she planned EVERYTHING because like everyone says, if he really was a miracle she would not give a tit whatsoever. She has throughly thought out every little thing. If I remember rightly as well, she only started talking about her endometriosis when she announced she was pregnant. So another plan. Who even thinks ‘ah I’m pregnant but don’t want people to know who the dad is so I’ll lie about having endometriosis to cover it up’? I honestly pray to god Annie and Kyle have someone keeping track of Lauryn and her doings because she’s just next level!
What’s this about her speaking with Annie beforehand?!

Also, I must say, I’ve been struggling to stay awake during the night feeds with my newborn. Since I’ve come across this thread I’ve been fully engrossed and it helps me stay awake reading it LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Also, I must say, I’ve been struggling to stay awake during the night feeds with my newborn. Since I’ve come across this thread I’ve been fully engrossed and it helps me stay awake reading it LOL
she meet Annie on a night out and tried to befriend her told her us girls need to stick together 🤔 and they swapped numbers that night. I do not believe this was a accidental meet I think laurin has being stalking the walkers for a lot longer than 3 years. Shortly after that exchange Annie and Kyle and co went to (I think) Ibiza and low and behold didn’t laurin turn up at the same place not long after.
people assumed Kyle had being having an actual affair after laurin announced her pregnancy because she was at the same place in Ibiza but I would bet my house laurin followed them out there to try and get her claws in

Reactions: 22

She be friended Annie before making a move on her man!! Google Annie kilner and will come up an article after cow bag announced her pregnancy it’s heartbreaking read 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It makes you wonder why she picked him. I mean she clearly knew she wanted a premier league footballer but why him out of all of them? Very odd. I hope they move away now LOL

Reactions: 12
Annie must have been instrumental in that settlement, go in high and Lozza would disappear. Unfortunately it didn’t work cos it’s not just about the money for Loz, she’s utterly obsessed with the Walkers.
I cannot believe the amount of money she’s getting/asking for honestly I don’t think I could cope with it if I was Annie it would rile me soooo much 😩😩😩😩
I think he’s easy, known for using prostitutes. He’s a bit of a wrong un really so I bet it was so easy for her to trap him.
It makes you wonder why she picked him. I mean she clearly knew she wanted a premier league footballer but why him out of all of them? Very odd. I hope they move away now LOL

Reactions: 11
I cant get over saying that to Annie and swapping numbers with her. Annie must of been like wow when it all came out. What an absolute horror LG really is. She should be bleeping mortified everyone knowing what she done.

Reactions: 16
This pic is beautiful.. you can tell KW is an amazing dad to his 3 boys... a picture only lauryn goodman can ever dream of having. She deserves every bit of hurt she feels the nasty selfish tart!!!
She has this picture framed on her side table next to her bed with Cairos curly hair and her face

Because she was blatantly paid and brought over to have sex with him

*I do not know this as a fact, but I do believe this is the case. No one is shagging that for free*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He did probably pay her some attention on the odd occasion over the course of their 10 year "friendship" in the hope of getting his hole one day and lauryn the desperado decided they are soul mates and she would be mrs walker and annie and rrr would be history pmsl. She actually makes me LOL because i just know the sad desperate type of female she is. What a bleeping idiot KW is allowing her to carry out her well executed plan. Its embarrasing how obvious it all is.

All i can say is roll on the world cup. Please annie sian if youre reading this plenty content to make beggy mcbeggerson have a britney style meltdown all over dem streets of alderley edge. Maybe thats why shes growing the OG hair so long. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Our Lauryn fully pictured herself sipping Bollinger amongst the other WAGS in the family stand at the Euros/World cup 🤣

• Haha
Our Lauryn fully pictured herself sipping Bollinger amongst the other WAGS in the family stand at the Euros/World cup 🤣
In her dreams 🤣🤣🤣 she'll still be in her hoaching boxroom or in a mansion paid for by a guy that cant stand her LOL what a bleeping loser!

• Haha
Lairen is pushing on peanut to be liked by society as she is a reject
She seeks validation from others and now wants it for her son very very sad tbh
Can’t imagine exploiting my kid for money and attention
View attachment 1503303View attachment 1503303View attachment 1503304These are from an article in the daily fail in April 2021. Wonder who owned the house she was staying in in knutsford 🤔
And obviously we all all know the second part is an absolute load of 💩. There was no mutual agreement on his name.
how can these papers get away with printing absolute lies ??

ETA-decided to Google lauryn goodman Cheshire and you should see the amount of pap shots of her strolling around knutsford, pictures of her outside a mansion in Prestbury that is for sale insinuating she is viewing it. ( knowing full well it isn’t her paying for said mansion 😳) always knew she was devious and manipulative but she really never has a day off does she !!
The mutal decision that turned out to be complete lies ha ha ha how she can show her face in public is beyond me, I would be suing the papers for false information if I was Kylie everything she has told them was lies and don't get me started on calling him a ex 😂😂🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but she is NEVER going to find a decent man because
A) no decent man would want to live in a mansion paid by another man. Where is the pride in that
B) they’ll know she’s just a wronged who ruins families

She wants to bump into them . She keeps saying " we ain't going away " that tells me she will carry on stalking them . She will never accept that he cant stand her or her child. She will move near them then send him the same school as Annie's boys . She's batshit crazy
Hopefully mr walker uses his money to ensure Lozza kids doesn’t get a place. Not fair on their 3 schoolboys having their life disrupted.

Reactions: 9
Will be a bit worrying if Annie’s home alone with the kids during World Cup and you’ve got that fruit loop hanging around their house waiting for them 😳

• Sad
She wants to bump into them . She keeps saying " we ain't going away " that tells me she will carry on stalking them . She will never accept that he cant stand her or her child. She will move near them then send him the same school as Annie's boys . She's batshit crazy
All or none motherfuckers!😳😂🙈
I’m sorry but she is NEVER going to find a decent man because
A) no decent man would want to live in a mansion paid by another man. Where is the pride in that
B) they’ll know she’s just a wronged who ruins families
Danielle Lloyd's new man did😂😂😂
You'll find that if she does get anyone, he'll be as gross as her.

Was Lozza at Jakes funeral today? Seen on another thread someone said she was but can’t see anything else, unless they got mixed up with BYG

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.