Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
I have no idea.. I only know their names from the boots😂😂 never heard of any of these people until I came across a story about some girl called laurin and her “miracle pregnancy” 😂😂
Same i never would have known their names either 😂 well i knew Kyle Walker that's it

Reactions: 6

kj135

VIP Member
What happens if she does actually manage to find someone and he moves in etc? Does the money from Kyle drop?

Reactions: 6

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I am really not proud of this. It took me longer than I expected, it frustrated me to the point I asked myself WHY am I doing this? Have I got plenty of others things to be doing? Yes. Am I ashamed? Sort of but here it is 🤣🤣🤣 I do love editing pictures and Lauryn is the perfect person to do it too. FOLLOW ME FOR MORE, it’s coming!!!!!!! Xxxxxx
Nah I’m done 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

titan22

VIP Member
SHE knows they ain't obsessed with her if they was they would get contact ffs 🤣

They ignore her and she hates it. It's driving her insane that they get on with life . She probably thinks it effects them that they give her a mansion and money but really they dint give a shit anything to keep her away . She is trying to scare annie by turning up at the places she hangs out its actually wierd and creepy. I feel sorry for annie I really do

Show us please I can't see 🤣
I don’t know how to share a video😫
The barcelona.mancity page that has the videos up and it’s public

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I do love seeing names I haven’t seen getting raging over quagmire🙌🏽!!
Iv said this before i think the fling Annie had with that hottie was a massive wake up call for him as he has to pay for it or shag a hoe where Annie had a hottie who was truly into her, I’m hoping this is the case because Annie clearly loves Kyle and it can’t be about the money bcz look what quagmire is getting imagine what Annie would get!! I do reckon that was perhaps a condition if u want me back u marry me not that a ring and a bit of paper changes anything but defo gives her more rights, I don’t think anyone will ever truly know we can only guess I just pray for Annie’s sake he’s a changed man 🙏
Has anyone ever seen a pic of Annies fling? I tried to google him at the time but couldnt find anything lol