Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Imagine them all coming face to face I reckon quagmires “pals” would scatter and leave her to it where as Annie probs has real pals ready to kill her, she has said it a million times we are not going away and she ain’t 🙈 i think seeing my mans intials around her neck is strangle her with that chain 🖕
She has no friends.

Reactions: 4

bizzybee

Is the court doc about Lauryn ? I’m confused as the only one I can find is about a married couple for may 11th

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She was hoping for an influx of Anti Kyle comments from her deluded single Mami brigade on that post, and she didn’t get it 🤣🤣 one comment was paying tribute to how she wants her kid to be like his Daddy and she turned it around to be about Kyle. She’s only interested if they’re slating him.
Screenshots please 🙏 🙂

Trefl

VIP Member
Urgh, NGL, but disappointed to see that Nathasha Massey / Evans was at Annie’s party. Would have thought Annie and cow oils be above them.

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m being a bitch here and please tell me? this is off topic to the thread but y is Lauren Goodyear sharing aload of loved up snaps of this jake he was Yazs bf have some respect like she was with him 5 years so she’s more upset than Yaz 🙈 My heart breaks for what she’s been through with her baby and her bf which is horrific but she’s shown herself to be like quagmire here and latching on in regards to this jake just my opinion I feel it’s not even 100% about jake it’s probs more to annoy this guy who’s hit her? It’s similar to Annie anytime anything is being mentioned about her and Kyle they add in quagmire the papers didn’t says Yaz bf has been killed it was Yaz and Lauren Goodyears ex!!
Tax wasn’t his GF, she confirmed that.

Yaz wasn’t his GF, she confirmed that.

Reactions: 3

Clarity456

VIP Member
How long has she been getting her large amount of child maintenance? And, if she’s not allowed to save it, what do they expect her to spend it all on if she lives with her mum?
I’m still gobsmacked at what she’s asked for and how much he’s willing to give her! But asking for a nanny until he’s 1& is just taking the piss 😂
Don't think there's any restrictions on saving CM, tbh thats what prozza should do for when Kyle Walker Senior retires in a few years but I'd say balmain bomber jackets are too difficult to resist.

Reactions: 3