Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
That is actually the most cringiest bastarding post ive ever seen on instagram... what does she think shes achieving by posting that.. other than looking like the desperate psychopath everybody says she is 😂😂😂😂
Who has posted what ? Did beggy post anything yesterday ? I thought she maybe celebrating herself followers have gone up by 1k as she is a spokeswoman for her friend Lauren 😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Instahunzgo

I know we can’t really mention what’s in the official papers or really talk about it at all. But from what I read yesterday if feels to me that Begman isn’t a fit mother at all!! She can’t even take care of herself so how can she raise a child? I hope social services are involved for poor Giros sake.

I remember Boris Becker and the love child he had with a waitress which was the pinnacle of his downfall. He had a row with his wife after losing a Wimbledon final, went to a bar on his own in London, had sex in a toilet. Then 9 months later got a fax to say he was a father. This broke up his marriage and had to start paying big CM payments. He wanted nothing to do with the child and from memory the mother went away quietly. Over time he accepted the child and he eventually got full custody as the mother wasn’t fit to look after them. Why can’t Lozza just go away quietly and enjoy her effective lottery win??

Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
Jurors were asked if they had any connections to a handful of players including KW because they might mentioned during the trial or brought as witnesses that’s all.

It isnt jue
Isnt just kyle theres 4 other man city footballers too, may be referred to or witnesses
Sorry see this after I posted x

Reactions: 6

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Every baby mami that she hangs out with has been accused/insinuated to be a prozzy of some sort (Mel Reeves, Katy Jane, etc). Kyle has been proven to hire prostitutes and everything about their “relationship” that Lauryn has stated has been a lie. Seems reasonable to assume that he hired her as she hasn’t mentioned it. She makes frequent trips to London that may or may not be for work, that’s merely speculation. Beyond Kyle hiring her out to Hong Kong where she conceived Giro, she had zero reason to be there. She didn’t do any sort of tourism whatsoever. In fact the only evidence she was there is a picture of her near a hotel and a photo of her on the flight back announcing to the world that she had just conceived Kairo (she posted that after he was born, not at the time). The last job she had was at the bank. The period between losing her job at the bank due to being a benefits cheat and getting pregnant with her paycheck, she had zero money coming in, at least not from a job that she would put on the books. Based on her behaviour, I reckon Lozza being a Prozza is a fact but whether she’s paid or she does charity is another question😂 Those are just some of the reasons that we joke about it.
Makes perfect sense 😆 I was unsure if I’d missed something from the document that shall not be named 😂

• Heart

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
ETA always welcome new members who think she's an absolute fanny walloper but no more chat that could get us into trouble

He has a spanish accent and everything
Has he really got the accent, think I missed a few of the stories you guys put up. Absolutely crazy that she's pushing this spanish thing. It's so random😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Was Lozza at Jakes funeral today? Seen on another thread someone said she was but can’t see anything else, unless they got mixed up with BYG
I think that was maybe me 🙃 I meant to say Lauren Goodger but I said Goodman. On Yazmins thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
another question, Lauryn put a post on her IG about stopping breastfeeding but before that has loads of pics where she's tagged "Vogue aesthetics" ERM what the hell, you're not meant to have fillers or botox while breastfeeding.
She doesn't care though about anyone but herself. She just ploughs all that shit into her face and body without a fuck given if it gets into her breastmilk.

Best of it is, she spends all her sons money on aesthetics then still filters the fuck out of her pictures.

What is the point!!

• Haha

bettysimbo018

I cannot believe the amount of money she’s getting/asking for honestly I don’t think I could cope with it if I was Annie it would rile me soooo much 😩😩😩😩

Lucymyers

VIP Member
I absolutely love Sians's story thanking Annie for letting her copy her.

Sian knows and clearly reads here. Absolute queen.

Happy Birthday to Annie hope she has a wonderful day.

The comments and posts from her friends and sister say so much about who she is as a person.

Prolapse's Birthday was ignored.

Come on Kyle put a loved up post to your wife please.
Screen shots for the blocked community please

the slosher KP

VIP Member
The Hale memory 😷 always implying something!
Absolutely disgusting, she had zero delft respect!
How she can do this to that poor family!
Sad thing is if (not that he would) left Annie she’d take him back 🙈
I just hope they can block this out, not that she’s making it easy!
What is the Hale memory ?
New to the crazy (literally) world of Lauryn/Laurin/Lauren
Thanks in advance guys x

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
It does say she isn’t allowed to save it there are 2 docs in one of them it defo says she isn’t allowed to save any

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
ooh now i'm intrigued who's name it would be in
So the cases always are someone v someone then think of initials so surname initials for instance in the search option.
Please if I have said too much report my comment or let me know and I will try delete.
I've just done the same coz I'm way too hot to sleep 😅 and the initials are defo not there? 😅
I had to go to the search bar on the website, and put in the initials (surname) and then it came up. So like someone v someone except with surname initials. If I’ve said too much I will delete or report my comment.