Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
So the cases always are someone v someone then think of initials so surname initials for instance in the search option.
Please if I have said too much report my comment or let me know and I will try delete.

I had to go to the search bar on the website, and put in the initials (surname) and then it came up. So like someone v someone except with surname initials. If I’ve said too much I will delete or report my comment.
It's ok I found it again. Still so shocking😬😳 the second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 6

projectstadium2

Thread suggestion-
The goodman chaps: good old prolapse dropping past every location the walkers have pinned on Apple maps hoping to catch a reaction with her boobytraps.

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Howling and disturbed all at the same time reading that imagining paddington bear with a prolapse. Poor paddington being compared to that cretin!
Ano don’t worry it’s more pic lozza with her briefcase getting fucked onto a train with no money, no family, no house. Not the cute features of Paddington but now I can imagine poor Paddington with a prolapse punting weights in vans lol

• Haha
  • Heart

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I can’t believe Annie is only 30, it’s that’s what living with a cheating scum bag does then no thanks. I know I’m the only person who thinks Annie is not pretty, she looks terrifying, Kyle is horrendous with his beak, pan face is disgusting. All of this commotion cause he kicks a football about. Lauren’s actions do make me feel bad for cheating Kyle though and my heart breaks for Annie the mug so that shows how crazy Lauren is
I don’t think she has a traditionally ‘pretty’ face either.
Her sister Sian is a 10/10 tho

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
How does daily fail find out about peoples insta stories ?
Is her page not on private ?

Jolie1988

VIP Member
In wondering also if she has been not so forthcoming to show her sons face as she may have thought Annie would have had another child and she would use showing ciaros face to draw attention back to her. I mean the walkers may or may not and that's their business but Annie is alot above behaviour which beggy pants would use.