Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I can’t believe Annie is only 30, it’s that’s what living with a cheating scum bag does then no thanks. I know I’m the only person who thinks Annie is not pretty, she looks terrifying, Kyle is horrendous with his beak, pan face is disgusting. All of this commotion cause he kicks a football about. Lauren’s actions do make me feel bad for cheating Kyle though and my heart breaks for Annie the mug so that shows how crazy Lauren is

Reactions: 5

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Well welcome to the shit show😂 she goes quiet sometimes coz she thinks the walkers are stalking her, then she blesses us with some crazy post and sly digs at Kyle. Never known a 'woman' like it 😳😂 you should really read from the beginning, especially her kicking off about the puma boots😬
Yes I’ve kinda seen about the puma boots and I’ve read a bit.
I have another question….
Does anyone know if the reason Kyle doesn’t see Giro is anything to do with Annie? Maybe she has issued him an ultimatum?

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I can’t believe Annie is only 30, it’s that’s what living with a cheating scum bag does then no thanks. I know I’m the only person who thinks Annie is not pretty, she looks terrifying, Kyle is horrendous with his beak, pan face is disgusting. All of this commotion cause he kicks a football about. Lauren’s actions do make me feel bad for cheating Kyle though and my heart breaks for Annie the mug so that shows how crazy Lauren is
100% all of this. I don’t think she’s ugly but I don’t think she’s stunning. She does have a hard face that I agree, looks terrifying 😂 although seeing some of the screenshots with her boys, her face does soften. She is also better looking than Loz the Proz

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Just had a snoop on Kyles sisters page, somewhere lovely for Annie's birthday 😍 she also has pics of Kyles kids on her IG, just a question to you tattlers. Would you share family members kids faces if they don't themselves ?

I don't with mine and it got me thinking back to an argument i had with my mother who is always showing my kids faces on her not so private facebook
Aren’t the pics she posts from 2019 tho? A bit before Lauryn came into the scene and before Annie and Kyle were so private. I’m sure it was fine at the time. I’m just talking grid posts, I didn’t look at her stories.

Reactions: 4

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Well she is exactly a sociopath, and I think you can add fantasist to that as well as defensive when her actions are challenged, she also has no morals… and as much is a personality vacuum.. you probably need a Valium after spending any length of time with her 😃

To be fair after looking at all the comments and posts for her birthday and what was written, if I were Kyle I would be embarrassed, for how he has treated her and the whole world and his dog knows… I would be shamed faced every time I went out in any social gathering.. as any sniff of fanny around him all eyes 👀👀👀 would be on him

Yeah as it was probably the pic in front of the screen 🤣🤣
I thought that.

Mummy, daddy and Cairo, pathetic she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4