Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I truly wonder where Lauryn finds clothes to fit her unnatural proportions. Where does she buy her trousers? The only reason that she doesn’t buy exactly what Annie and Sian wear is because she couldn’t get into them. Although I suppose her clothes never look like they fit anyway😂
She gets enough CM to have clothes tailor made 🙊

Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
I checked it earlier and I’m sure it’s showing as last being updated in May? Very strange!
I just realised it’s May! When I looked the other day and I saw it said Monday I just thought it was Monday gone didn’t even look at the date. It also says TBD and her pic has gone. Don’t know what all of that means though 😕

Instahunzgo

she would have still needed the fathers permission. Either by him signing a form or a court letter
He was registered during covid when it was one person only to register
No that’s not true. You have to both be present if not married or have a form signed by both parents or a court document proving parental rights
No you can have any surname you want without the father present he doesn't need to be there, father needs to be there to be put on the certificate I.e as the father so I doubt he has

the slosher KP

VIP Member
She’s trying to say she was in Hale first so of course the Walkers followed her there 👊🏻
Scummy bitch, like @titan22 I really hope Kyle has the best security for Annie and their boys. It’s really disturbing!
Also can we be careful what we’re saying with regards to you know what. I know she’s ridiculous and people loose tempers but some of what was said yesterday could be a little close to the bone. Sorry I know we shouldn’t try to police but I don’t wanna loose our thread
Is Hale where they live?
Is there any chance she could have known Kyle back then - was she moving in those crowds?

Lillypot221

Tell me about it… on the drive to Padstow today saw someone with a number plate LOZ it was a Mercedes couldn’t get my phone out quick enough to take a pic though… Mr Pitstop was wondering wtf I was on about 🤣🤣🤣

You could also read the wiki too on Lauryn Goodman that contains everything you need to know about her prolapse arse and punched lasagne fanny 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where is her wiki I can't find it. Maybe looking in the wrong place 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I’m not about to go starting other threads cause I want to just talk about wtf Begmans are up to. Nice of Lauren to get another daily dig in via her dms. Is anyone going to follow the kids account to see what happens?

Reactions: 2