Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did u not know that? 😂😂 oh yes deadly serious she said Kyle has been obsessed with Lauren for years!!
when was it guys? Was it puma gate when she had the rant about the boots??
I can’t remember when but I remember her saying it 🤣🤣
Here’s some more lies straight from Chloe’s teef 🤣🤣 I don’t want Kyle in giros life 🤣🤣 Kyle doesn’t want to be in his life, he’s being consistent in that

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion-
The Goodman sisters: big old mouth of teef, on and off family beef and constantly trying to cause the Walkers grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here’s some more lies straight from Chloe’s teef 🤣🤣 I don’t want Kyle in giros life 🤣🤣 Kyle doesn’t want to be in his life, he’s being consistent in that
and it was confirmed in uno what that the name was not agreed so shes just as much of a liar as quagmire bleep or perhaps shes only playing her game so grunt gets his cash back 🤨

Reactions: 10
and it was confirmed in uno what that the name was not agreed so shes just as much of a liar as quagmire bleep or perhaps shes only playing her game so grunt gets his cash back 🤨
She knew rightly sure they knew he was never at scans, appointments. Lauren didn’t drive so they would’ve seen Kyle dropping her off at least😂 she speaks like she knows him personally. I’m sure Kyle was quaking in his boots you know the ones with his 3 sons names on them after Chloe’s rant😂
The trampmans thought they were it getting to say his name after boot gate.
I don’t believe for a second she owes the grandparents or grunt a penny just like her mum doesn’t really charge her as much as she pretends. It was all a ploy to get as much money as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More behind the scenes than 'fans' are aware of 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fans

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knew rightly sure they knew he was never at scans, appointments. Lauren didn’t drive so they would’ve seen Kyle dropping her off at least😂 she speaks like she knows him personally. I’m sure Kyle was quaking in his boots you know the ones with his 3 sons names on them after Chloe’s rant😂
I don’t believe for a second she owes the grandparents or grunt a penny just like her mum doesn’t really charge her as much as she pretends. It was all a ploy to get as much money as possible
If Kyle did have any involvement of dropping her off, going to scans or just generally going near her, she would have probably have called a pap to take photos for her to sell, luckily Kyle was a bit more savvy and did everything through his legal team.

How can she not be embarrassed to say she had a 10 year friendship with someone, have zero photos of them together, nothing put the 2 of them together apart from Kyle's alleged child.
She's always got plenty of photos when she is being a grief tourist or a 'empathetic' mate

Reactions: 15
I really hope for the grandparents sake it’s not true think that was a hard one to stomach for a lot on here 💔

If Kyle did have any involvement of dropping her off, going to scans or just generally going near her, she would have probably have called a pap to take photos for her to sell, luckily Kyle was a bit more savvy and did everything through his legal team.

How can she not be embarrassed to say she had a 10 year friendship with someone, have zero photos of them together, nothing put the 2 of them together apart from Kyle's alleged child.
She's always got plenty of photos when she is being a grief tourist or a 'empathetic' mate
Excatly!! We know and have proof she’s a compulsive liar so why anyone would believe a thing she says and her lying sisters for that matter truly baffles me

I’m starting to think her infatuation started with Annie, she has tried to steal every part of that woman’s life.
Annie has always referred to her sons as kings
Annie always had an initial necklace
She copies her clothes, bags
Tried to steal her man
Wants to live were Annie does

Reactions: 16

and Annie didn’t know who she was if they’d been friends for 10 years her and Annie would be well known to each other

I really hope for the grandparents sake it’s not true think that was a hard one to stomach for a lot on here 💔
And that’s what she was banking on only someone seen through her thankfully. Tried to use something that will pull at the heartstrings

Reactions: 11
'Behind the scenes' is right coz it's a bleeping pantomime! 😂😂 nutcases the lot of them!😂😂😂😳
Behind the scenes is the perfect terminology for her because it’s all a big old show. Most people would say something more natural like there’s stuff going on I’m not sharing on insta but for Lauryn Insta is her life and it’s all an act so “behind the scenes” is the most honest thing she’s ever said!

Reactions: 9
Behind the scenes is the perfect terminology for her because it’s all a big old show. Most people would say something more natural like there’s stuff going on I’m not sharing on insta but for Lauryn Insta is her life and it’s all an act so “behind the scenes” is the most honest thing she’s ever said!
And don't forget she has receipts, whatever the duck she means by that

• Haha
This is gonna be great, Lauryn sat there thinking that should be my birthday.
Nutcase.
Wonder if that's why she was mentioning she was going up north soon hoping to disrupt Annie's birthday
She is such a creepy weirdo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.