Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that interview is heartbreaking, poor Annie πŸ’”
I couldn’t go back if that was my man, it would break my heart to watch him help raise kairo but I couldn’t be with a man who wasn’t involved with all his kids. What a pos Kyle is, I didn’t know she’d just took him back for another affair.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
that interview is heartbreaking, poor Annie πŸ’”
I couldn’t go back if that was my man, it would break my heart to watch him help raise kairo but I couldn’t be with a man who wasn’t involved with all his kids. What a pos Kyle is, I didn’t know she’d just took him back for another affair.
While I’d normally agree about staying with a man who had nothing to do with his child but this isn’t a normal circumstance. We all knew and Annie knew even at the time of giving that interview that Lauren was a manipulative cow. She calculated the whole thing and didn’t bring that baby into world for love and the last 2 years have shown that there’s no way the walkers could be involved as she’s too dangerous with her lies. Kyle and Annie are protecting their boys and themselves from the deranged lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awww man imagine if he actually write baby no4 ohhhhhhh she will flip her tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I think that's the day she will actually turn into the hulk. Poor carron me Julie's boxrooms gonna be smashed in and the poor wifi working overtime for all her burners.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all 4 on the boots or none at all 🀣🀣
It's the 'none at all' that kills me, like she can tell a grown man he canny wear a pair of his football bootsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ya not even with him and hasn't met ya kid, fruitcake!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think that's the day she will actually turn into the hulk. Poor carron me Julie's boxrooms gonna be smashed in and the poor wifi working overtime for all her burners.

It's the 'none at all' that kills me, like she can tell a grown man he canny wear a pair of his football bootsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ya not even with him and hasn't met ya kid, fruitcake!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who tf does she think she is

Thread suggestion
Lauryn goodman ...kyle walkers biggest regret

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Waiting very impatiently for Kyle to share the pic to his story. Come on Kyle this was agreed before πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ah well at least we know that puma customers services took last year's complaint seriously when all the staff staged a walkout cos some slapper called Lauryn got up the duff with a footballers child πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
thread suggestion; Happy Birthday Mrs AKW

( if you know you know )

p.s who wants to volunteer to make the next thread when it’s time ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to say poor Annie as she had her heart ripped apart. But I don't think she needs our pity, she has moved on and is bossing motherhood... unlike some we could mention

• Heart
Reactions: 22
thread suggestion; Happy Birthday Mrs AKW

( if you know you know )

p.s who wants to volunteer to make the next thread when it’s time ?
I would always be happy to make a new thread but I never have the option

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love that only the other day she implied that things don’t get put out there publicly by Kyle (or Annie?) anymore, as if to not hurt her feelings and then bam he puts his boots pics up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.