Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to make everything about her! I wonder if he’s glassed Lauren, they don’t keep you in for facial injuries if they’re minor.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh wow poor lauren (Laroses mom) if that's true she's been beat up after losing her baby my heart breaks for her 💔

and lauryn (goodman) if she hadn't shared it herself you certainly had no right to

Reactions: 11
Oh wow poor lauren (Laroses mom) if that's true she's been beat up after losing her baby my heart breaks for her 💔

and lauryn (goodman) if she hadn't shared it herself you certainly had no right to
It’s been reported on not sure if Lauren has announced it herself but regardless it’s not down to this rat to be commenting on it like this even if they are best friends…which they aren’t!

Reactions: 17
Going into detail about the state of her face… writing that to show she’s right in the know and knowing it will no doubt be mentioned by the press! She’s the lowest of the low!

Must say I love that tattoo of Annie on Kyle’s leg, she really does have the most beautiful eyes! That was a good spot from the person who commented about it, I was too busy looking at the names on the boot 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Shes such a sad cling on bleep with duck all.going on in her on life she kids on shes miss supportive when really shes trying to stay relevant and make people think shes a nice person LOL that ships sailed lauryn goodfornothing.

Reactions: 14
Going into detail about the state of her face… writing that to show she’s right in the know and knowing it will no doubt be mentioned by the press! She’s the lowest of the low!

Must say I love that tattoo of Annie on Kyle’s leg, she really does have the most beautiful eyes! That was a good spot from the person who commented about it, I was too busy looking at the names on the boot 🤣
She really is vile. Using someone getting attacked after burying their newborn baby for attention. Sick witch need the jail. bleep

On another note it was lovely to see Kyle share his boots with ALL his sons names on them 👀 😂

Reactions: 15

I think that was me that noticed! Does KW have a new Tatt on his wrist too as it is bandaged.. Maybe its the wedding date

Reactions: 13
She's the only one I've seen that keeps putting her 5p in about Lauren Goodger, it's highly embarrassing, she's doing it hoping to get in the papers. I'd not have a pal like that splashing my private information all over SM. She wouldn't like it if someone was publicly shouting from the rooftops about her pile arse and collapsed fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m severely disappointed no outburst yet. Maybe she’s busy drafting up a new petition 🤔

I dont think kyle has put them up was it not a football boot insta ?! Or else im missing it on his

Reactions: 7
I dont think kyle has put them up was it not a football boot insta ?! Or else im missing it on his
He has a pic on his grid but it’s a full length pic but no doubt Hawkeye has seen it. He was only tagged in that pic posted here today he didn’t repost it though 😫😫

Reactions: 10
She's the only one I've seen that keeps putting her 5p in about Lauren Goodger, it's highly embarrassing, she's doing it hoping to get in the papers. I'd not have a pal like that splashing my private information all over SM. She wouldn't like it if someone was publicly shouting from the rooftops about her pile arse and collapsed fanny
It’s like how Annie was friends with Coleen Rooney and Becky Vardy (although no surprise that she’s dropped Vardy). So, the papers spoke to her about the whole Wagatha Christie situation. I think that’s what Loz is trying to recreate. Showing that she’s in the know, just like Annie.

Reactions: 13
He has a pic on his grid but it’s a full length pic but no doubt Hawkeye has seen it. He was only tagged in that pic posted here today he didn’t repost it though 😫😫
She will see it when she has her daily snoop on here 🤣

• Haha
Anyone know how to make a new thread? We need to be good to go for Wednesday 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 5
Lauryn loves to brag and spend kairos maintenace on new bags, still cant believe her luck getting up the duff, 8k a month makes up for the deformed muff

Pretty shite but its 3am and i cant sleep so thought id give it a bash 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.