Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember but wasn't people on here saying it could be fake? I just don't know why anyone would attack her account when she's a nobody and kyle hasn't acknowledged the boy or said anything in public. I never seen anything racist towards the man himself or his 3 boys🤨 either she would have been loving her crazy followers bombarding him with msgs to let him know, hoping for contact.
Oh, it was 100% her doing it to herself with her 2 phones. I meant I wasn’t sure if it was Loz that put it on as a screen shot, or someone else claiming racism
And it definitely wasn’t anyone being racist towards KW, it was unfortunately the guys who missed the last 3 pens

How do we know Lauryn told KW that she was infertile? I thought it came from Annie but just read back her Sun interview and can’t see it mentioned there?
I don’t think we actually know for sure. However, you can just imagine
‘We don’t need anything babe. I can’t have kids. I tried IVF with whoever’s brothers it was. I have Endo. Means no babies. We are safe. You are safe’

Reactions: 12
She’s so full of lies ‘tradition’ yet neither her or Chloe are married before kids 🤣
She’s a cunts of all cunts
She also claimed she had to say who the dad was due to rumours she only had 30k followers back then and she bought half of that
Absolutely dreadful human

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s so full of lies ‘tradition’ yet neither her or Chloe are married before kids 🤣
She’s a cunts of all cunts
She also claimed she had to say who the dad was due to rumours she only had 30k followers back then and she bought half of that
Absolutely dreadful human
Awww is it respectful to bed another woman’s man?
although I’m sure I read on here correct me if I’m wrong one her parents broke up another marriage by cheating??? So to be fair that’s keeping tradition going, are either of her parents a benefit cheat or is this is new tradition???
Are either of them Persian?? 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Sorry but what has she ever kept private ? She needs sectioning she’s is scum
7A18A03F-9354-486A-8145-2E16F4343685.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Kyle mate 🙈 … WHAT THE duck😂😂
how did Chloe say with a straight face he’s been obsessed with her for years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes kyle probably wanted to keep you and the sprog private as use were a shag gone wrong. Shes a bleeping brass neck. What does she need for it to sink it.

Just gna leave this here 😂😂😂😂
Pmsl get it sent to her. To kiaro giro goodman walker with love and good luck for the future youre gonna need it son

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.