Goodman Sisters #21 Time is a healer, Never a doubt 💙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy would love this! 50% less time with Kerching who she hates and Kyle would have to provide a like for like house for her and pay check, because in those situations the courts rule that you can’t have one parents house being phenomenally better than the other parents as it can cause the child to favour that parent over the other.
nooooo! That Can’t be true surely?

Reactions: 6
nooooo! That Can’t be true surely?
yep true unfortunately. Giro would have to have the same level of lifestyle in both homes, it’s to be fair to the child. So he’d have to have the same experiences as rrr.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Holy duck another new thread almost!! We were gna have another 4 done by Monday after whatever this post is and fathers day I hope u ladies don’t have any plans for fathers day duck the guys quagmires gna give us a show 🙌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There was an article today about city players wages. I think Kyle is on about 160k a WEEK! Like what hes paying her per year isn't even a weeks wages , and of course he has brand deals and all too!
Hilarious. So he's earning 160k a week and she's getting 2k a week change leftover 😆

She could have played this so differently. Kept quiet and probably got more in hush money. Lived a cushy private life. Puma would still have their jobs. Green bikinis wouldn't give us PTSD. Children could still watch Cocomelon. Alabamalola wouldn't be in prison.

What a different life it could have been Lozza!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hilarious. So he's earning 160k a week and she's getting 2k a week change leftover 😆

She could have played this so differently. Kept quiet and probably got more in hush money. Lived a cushy private life. Puma would still have their jobs. Green bikinis wouldn't give us PTSD. Children could still watch Cocomelon. Alabamalola wouldn't be in prison.

What a different life it could have been Lozza!
and giro may actually of had the Walker family in his life when the dust settled. But no laurin messed it all up because the world needed to know she slept with Kyle Walker and he fathered a love child with her😂 now that’s quite sad 😂

Reactions: 18
Ah well she's going to support Kyle anyways, the absent father, who has bullied and humiliated them and hid them in a cupboard to be ignored, that's right lauryn teach your son to grow up and how to treat women and children like tit, am sure he's going to grow up a pillar of the community with you as a mother 🙄🙄
---
The stupid twit has called Annie out for being a doormat before, when she's the one night stand who has never been acknowledged yet still licks the ground Kyle walks on...I ll be your dawg

Reactions: 21
Just noticed an article in the daily fail about Annie and Taylor on a night out (same night as the pic of Annie and Kyle a few pages back ) well it’s safe to say we know why loz has been quiet. Her and her multiple personalities putting loads of nasty comments about Annie and Taylor whom she will now hate for unfollowing her. It’s so obvious it’s the same person putting the nasty stuff on Annie’s actual insta post.

Reactions: 11
Bleeding hell guys, I spend the day on mummy duties shopping for a summer wardrobe (did see some nice puma shoes too) and I come back to 9 pages to catch up on 😂
My take on things at the minute is this…
- She’s done the cancelled count down before and drags it out, probably to gain followers because people will think she’s going to “expose the walkers (mainly something about Annie)” 🙄 when I’m reality my money is on the rest of them maternity photos, probably Kiaro’s pixilated face kissing her belly 🤦🏻‍♀️
- Just my opinion but Kiaro one way or another could have possibly had a relationship with his dad if Lauren actually put Kiaros needs first, like understanding “the situation” that Kyle and Annie got back together and are married (I’m like 99% sure I’ve seen pictures from their wedding by a few family members but as they’re not on them because they wanted it completely private I can’t say 100%, but pretty sure it was) and been the bigger person and allowing that relationship through a third party as she clearly not mature or stable enough to be present and make it a safe and comfortable environment for a child because she’s far too obsessed with Kyle and his wife!
- She infuriates me because she hasn’t once in all this time taken ANY responsibility for HER OWN ACTIONS! It’s always someone else to blame, but seemingly never Kyle 🙄 most of the time it’s Annie!
- Lauren shared the photo of Kiaro in that Man City kit with Dad on it but still made the post about her as she was in the first picture with him doing a mad pose with her grape popping arse shoved out, I mean who even poses like that with their child!! bleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
- I’m actually dreading what chaos she will cause I’m Father’s Day because I’m guessing she will!
- Lauren is still a spunk collecting unable to claim benefits bucket!!
- Kyle is still a sloppy twit
⭐ Annie is still a queen and 3 is still a magic number ⭐
😌😌 rant over ✌🏼😌😌
---
🍓🍓🍓
Also potential new thread:
3 still is the magic number, unlike Loz, her prolapsed vag and piles spilling Bumper 🍑🫐🫐🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I’m finally all caught up. Bejeezus what a fcuk up that ‘woman’ is. Actually speechless. I was 50/50 about Kyle being dad to #2 but now I’m convinced there’s no way in hell he is. Never again would he risk going through all this tit for a baggy fanny shag.
And I don’t think there was anything to post anyway, she just done it to build up suspense or engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy duck another new thread almost!! We were gna have another 4 done by Monday after whatever this post is and fathers day I hope u ladies don’t have any plans for fathers day duck the guys quagmires gna give us a show 🙌🏽
also don’t England have a game this weekend too which Kyle will be involved in. She always pipes up at that time too. 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.