Goodman Sisters #22 Causing murder on the gram, when she should be washing her clam

What will baby Goodman's name be?

• Kyle (she could make it unisex)

• Kylie

• Kyla

• KyAnn/KaiAnn

• Kaia

• Kaira

• Annie (and other Ann variants)

• Andrea (Kyle's middle name is Andrew)

• Violet (Annie's middle name)

• Jamaica/JamaiKa/JamaiKA

• Walker

• Laura (Kyle's sister)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord, where do we begin? 🤣

Amelia
- Just wants to enjoy her trip to Vegas while posting hideous pics of Chloe

Chloe
- Has deleted all but a few comments concerning Lauryn, most notably, the ones that accuse her of being in debt to Grunt and her grandparents :unsure:
- Last thread tattlers got an eyeful of Chloe 😬 Rumour has it, her boobs are as plastic as her film🤣

Heidi
- Hasn't been sighted in months. I think we just have to accept it. We know that wherever you are now is better than the box room. RIP, fly high 🕊

Katy
- Literally confirmed the gender of Lauryn's baby before the mother to be could 😆
- Showed up to defend Lauryn in her comments multiple times but unfortunately, her mate Loz deleted all of them. Word on the street is that Lauryn doesn't want to be associated publicly with her.
- Still squeezing herself into hideous fashion nova outfits.

Lauryn (here we go again :rolleyes:)
- Attempted to log into @TommyShelbysWife insta for daring to support Annie.
-Is sitting on insta all day stalking Annie's page and blocking anyone who even likes a photo because Annie (unlike Lauryn) is leaving all of the comments exposing the truth about Loz up.
- Potentially created another fanpage focusing on the Walker family that was deleted after it was mentioned on tattle :unsure:
- Full on saying that Kyle is in giro's life.
- Thinks that Annie should have accepted giro (and Lauryn) in her life because that's what she agreed to when she married Kyle 😂
- Kyle reposted Annie's "3 is the magic number story" and Lauryn accused her of begging and kicking off for a little repost.
- Says that Kyle and Annie weren't together when giro was conceived but that she wouldn't care if they were together now because Annie is awful.
- When Lauryn was in school, she had piles. Not much as changed😂
- Apparently the docs have been taken out of context and we've all failed to read between the lines that it's all "one side but not the other" and the thick witch actually thinks that Annie's lawyers wrote the judgement 😂
- Also, if Annie and Kyle look happy together, it must be because Annie has forced him even though she couldn't force him to stop cheating.
- Is attempting to create suspense with insta post countdowns that have been delayed indefinitely. Probably another specs ad.
- Has revealed the gender of her kid through the power of Kairo's spidey sense (as he is the most wonderful human) and pink cake moulds.
- Still fancies herself a pumping extraordinaire.

Congrats to @BirkenheadTranny for thread title!

3 is still the magic number 🦁 Quite sad really 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Amelia

Chloe
- Has deleted all but a few comments concerning Lauryn, most notably, the ones that accuse her of being in debt to Grunt and her grandparents :unsure:
- Last thread tattlers got an eyeful of Chloe 😬 Rumour has it, her boobs are as plastic as her film🤣

Heidi
- Hasn't been sighted in months. I think we just have to accept it. We know that wherever you are now is better than the box room. RIP, fly high 🕊

Katy
- Literally confirmed the gender of Lauryn's baby before the mother to be could 😆
- Showed up to defend Lauryn in her comments multiple times but unfortunately, her mate Loz deleted all of them. Word on the street is that Lauryn doesn't want to be associated publicly with her.

-Is sitting on insta all day stalking Annie's page and blocking anyone who even likes a photo because Annie (unlike Lauryn) is leaving all of the comments exposing the truth about Loz up.
- Potentially created another fanpage focusing on the Walker family that was deleted after it was mentioned on tattle :unsure:
- Thinks that Annie should have accepted giro (and Lauryn) in her life because that's what she agreed to when she married Kyle 😂
- Kyle reposted Annie's "3 is the magic number story" and Lauryn accused her of begging and kicking off for a little repost.
- Says that Kyle and Annie weren't together when giro was conceived but that she wouldn't care if they were together now because Annie is awful.
- Apparently the docs have been taken out of context and we've all failed to read between the lines that it's all "one side but not the other" and the thick witch actually thinks that Annie's lawyers wrote the judgement 😂
- Also, if Annie and Kyle look happy together, it must be because Annie has forced him even though she couldn't force him to stop cheating.
- Is attempting to create suspense with insta post countdowns that have been delayed indefinitely. Probably another specs ad.
- Has revealed the gender of her kid through the power of Kairo's spidey sense (as he is the most wonderful human) and pink cake moulds.

Absolutely stunning recap

Fly high Heidi if you were a walker you would be on the gram more and have your own kit from dad x

can’t believe we’re on another thread 😩

Well done loz best thing to happen to you this thread is 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kyle got caught with Laura brown and put out may 2019 Lauren got pregnant July probs the end of July sooooooo explain this Lauren -
Annie Kyle and boys with their friend private jet to Ibiza 1st July!! They look very much together AFTER the Laura brown sandal for someone who stalks Kyle u must have seen this- and pretty sure Annie said ur stalking ass was in Ibiza same time
And between may-July she also managed to find the time to make pals with Annie uno cause “us girls need to stick together”🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Kyles watch is worth more than what he pays laurin in a year. Puts into perspective 😂 no wonder she’s fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys, imagine the drama when Kairo starts primary🤣 I think all of Annie’s boys should be in school by now. Lauryn will be following them across the world during half term and begging the judge to force Kyle to have Kairo in the same school as RRR.

It’ll be like the first season of One Tree Hill🤣 iykyk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Amelia

Chloe

Heidi

Katy

I've got thread titles on 3 threads at this minute

#3 is the magic number 🤌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Kyle got caught with Laura brown and put out may 2019 Lauren got pregnant July probs the end of July sooooooo explain this Lauren -
Annie Kyle and boys with their friend private jet to Ibiza 1st July!! They look very much together AFTER the Laura brown sandal for someone who stalks Kyle u must have seen this- and pretty sure Annie said ur stalking ass was in Ibiza same time
And between may-July she also managed to find the time to make pals with Annie uno cause “us girls need to stick together”🤬
There she’s so sure of herself when she says no overlap here she lies so much

Reactions: 10
See if i was chloe I'd be going absolutely mental at lauryn because of her tit behaviour and doesn't take any responsibility for her actions Chloe gets tit on her SM, I mean it's hilarious but if I'd come home from my hen do which was possibly dampened due to lauryn acting like the girl from the exorcist and that people were commenting on chloes pictures, I'd probably have slapped her a few times and gave her it right in the ear. Lauryn needs to grow up she's gonna have 2 kids soon and she acts like she's still in the playground all because carooony joooly and big captain Sean dragged they twats up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was definitely May because Annie said that they met in the spring.

Reactions: 8
I can guarantee the new post will come tomorrow around 6/7pm because England are playing and we all know how lozza works 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Annie's got class Annie's got style
Unlike that freak who loves to stalk Kyle. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How does she expect to “relaunch her career as an influencer” (her justification to the judge as to why she needed full time childcare from May 2020 when Kairo was 2 weeks old until he is 18 years old 🤣) when her Instagram is private and no brand with any credentials would touch her with a barge pole?

Side note: she really really resents that baby doesn’t she? Asking for a full time nanny from the moment he was born! Disgusting! Telling the judge she’d paid her mum 2k a month to look after him IN HER OWN HOUSE. She is honestly the scummiest bleep I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 36
I think lauryn was banking on Kyle doing a John stones. Kicks Annie and boys out and lauryn and sprog moves in. INSTEAD he marries ANNIE, they have business and property in both names TOGETHER!
yeah tell me Kyle doesn’t love Annie again and lauryns The love of his life! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Went to go like some of Annie's pics and seen I've already done so previously. Not being funny but she is one person I would not have my photo taken with. I'm not a complete munter myself but she would make me look like an absolute walrus in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.