Goodman Sisters #21 Time is a healer, Never a doubt šŸ’™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts it all on stories because of the bully
You literally found it, he must have cropped it šŸ¤£
In Annieā€™s defence it made sense
This was thread 7 I think tit we talk a lot !
I have 4 kids and if I have a photo of 2 of them, Iā€™ll put mummys 2 boys. Doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m not a mum to the others šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely the rags arenā€™t gonna have a spread on an absolutely nobody slating one of the players whoā€™s just won the Champions League and his wife and their 3 children? Itā€™ll be some bullshit maternity shoot of her own, I donā€™t even reckon thereā€™s an article, she talks out of her grape filled hole šŸ„±
Sheā€™s talks out of her grape filled hole has finished me šŸ¤£šŸ’€
THREAD SUGGESTION
LAURYN BEGMAN, talks out her grape filled hole!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would scream and cry if Kyle and Annie decide to go for full or half custody of Giro since Lauren's begging him to acknowledge that boy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Imagine Annie being an easily better mum to him than that slaggy baggy hoe and putting his needs first, I would cackle with laughter. If they got half custody the maintenance payments would stop! Lauren would be forced to work and live in poverty. Annie is an absolute goddess and she has all the power, I am living for her unbothered attitude, she is so elegant āœØļø
Be careful what you wish for Lauren you stupid witch šŸ‘€

Reactions: 20
Wonder if a red banner cups up when she applies for giro
---

Iā€™m so confused LOL did she not say sheā€™s having a fukin girl ?
No, the daily mail didšŸ¤£ it hasnā€™t come from the horseā€™s own mouth, however we know they would never printer story unless she paid them too. I know that she is an attention seeker but I just realise that more than wanting notoriety and fame, being published in the papers is probably her only way of spreading information to Kyle and Annie.

Reactions: 11
I'm putting my bet that the Great Reveal is.............. plaster cast thingy of the current bump.

Delay due to significant drying time (despite the heat) given the size of the prolapse
---
Itā€™s not a hint, youā€™ve literally just made an announcement
View attachment 2240709
Maybe he asked in Spanish and she didn't understand????

• Haha
No, the daily mail didšŸ¤£ it hasnā€™t come from the horseā€™s own mouth, however we know they would never printer story unless she paid them too. I know that she is an attention seeker but I just realise that more than wanting notoriety and fame, being published in the papers is probably her only way of spreading information to Kyle and Annie.
Her best friend midsize said she is. I posted it the screenshot on the last thread

Reactions: 8
Whoever makes the next thread add a poll of possible girl names pleaseā€¦ my guesses šŸ˜‚
Annie
Walker
Kylie
Kyla
Kylie andi walker šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would scream and cry if Kyle and Annie decide to go for full or half custody of Giro since Lauren's begging him to acknowledge that boy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Imagine Annie being an easily better mum to him than that slaggy baggy hoe and putting his needs first, I would cackle with laughter. If they got half custody the maintenance payments would stop! Lauren would be forced to work and live in poverty. Annie is an absolute goddess and she has all the power, I am living for her unbothered attitude, she is so elegant āœØļø
Be careful what you wish for Lauren you stupid witch šŸ‘€
Beggy would love this! 50% less time with Kerching who she hates and Kyle would have to provide a like for like house for her and pay check, because in those situations the courts rule that you canā€™t have one parents house being phenomenally better than the other parents as it can cause the child to favour that parent over the other.

• Wow
Why is she tagging her 3 year old child in a story ffs? Like Kairoā€™s gonna be like ā€œoh I got an insta notificationā€ and then repost in to his story. Sheā€™s bleeping mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.