Goodman Sisters #21 Time is a healer, Never a doubt šŸ’™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask how is Kairo being bullied... is she showing him the posts or something like?
Itā€™s probs her bullying him when she gets fuming because Annie simply exists. Poor baby probs has absolutely no love or devotion at all. Itā€™s so sad bc any mother would surely want to protect her baby but instead she just is on a mission to embarrass him just so she can get a kick

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You know I donā€™t see that as a dig itā€™s probs she covered their faces with lions 3 of them and itā€™s England I think sheā€™s probs just reading way too much into it but if it is a dig like Iā€™m here for it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
Daddyā€™s 3 lions RRR the 3 kings the OGs
šŸ¦šŸ¦šŸ¦
I donā€™t see it as a dig either.

Annie is literally sharing her own 3 kids. She canā€™t win. If she referred to Giro, imagine the reaction from Loz

Reactions: 18
Lauren just hates Annie cos in Lauren's fantasy world, she had already picked out the house 'they' were going to buy together, she was already picking out a top of the range, range rover. She had already decided she would have a couple of full time nanny's, cleaner etc all at the expense of Kyle as she had planned to just doss about shopping, meeting other 'wags' constant holidays abroad, nights out wearing designer gear, paps on speed dial so she would constantly be in the media. She had this all set out in her head the minute she got a positive test all on kyles money and Annie came along and stole her man amd now she only get 8k a month, bleeping poor pauper lauryn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2239337
also for the blocked, now Kyle is his daddyšŸ™„
Is she bleeping thick? Does she want Annie to change the words of a song thatā€™s been out for almost 30 years to ā€œfour lionsā€ as tribute to her child or? I can already see the petition on the horizon to officially change the lyrics to suit. Yes it was probably a slight dig from Annie, but so she bloody should!! Sheā€™s so bleeping stupid itā€™s actually unbearable.

Reactions: 26
whatā€™s going to happen when the new one is born? Is Annie supposed to start saying 5?????? Even though itā€™s another kid thatā€™s NOTHING to do with hers???
Itā€™s her childrenā€™s half brothers half sibling, loz will say needs to pay maintenance and include the new child in all instagram posts

• Haha
All that money which captain big Sean spend on a private education and look what it produced šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lauren 5th of a braincells begman

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a sibling with a different mum and if my dad posted himself and them and said my Angel for example I wouldnā€™t be kicking off say hey Iā€™m an Angel too Iā€™m ur daughter blah blah bcz I wasnā€™t there when the picture was taken itā€™s not a big deal

Reactions: 16
All this crap she has pulled has told me one thing he definitely not the new one dad! She would of let that one slip by now, and her derangement is through the roof

I don't think she would be getting so infuriated by Annie's posts if she knew she had the upper hand carrying Kyle's 2nd love child. Not a cat in hells chance is this baby his.

Reactions: 28
I think this new announcement is a article she has done saying about how KW a absent father dragging him threw it Annie won't let him see the kid etc possibly showing these fake screenshot of Annie so called bullying of Kario trying to cash in on his achievement of winning the league and they have told her they holding off now givne the court docs etc just a thought šŸ¤” all her talk of she was holding back crap can see it or maybe she threatening this to the walkers for more cash šŸ’ø she that type

Iā€™m sure I read somewhere that a father paying child maintenance could also be liable to pay more if mother has another child. Even if itā€™s not theirs. I could be wrong tho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely the rags arenā€™t gonna have a spread on an absolutely nobody slating one of the players whoā€™s just won the Champions League and his wife and their 3 children? Itā€™ll be some bullshit maternity shoot of her own, I donā€™t even reckon thereā€™s an article, she talks out of her grape filled hole šŸ„±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love that none of these photos arenā€™t perfectly staged or filtered, so natural and in the momentšŸ˜

So refreshing when you compare to crazy lozzas planned psycho timing and filtered to duck / pixelated shite.
I was gonna comment that I love how Annie often looks a bit awkward in pics, not in a bad way but but sheā€™s not distorting herself some weird poses always just natural in the moment kind of pics like sheā€™s having too much of a good time to bother trying to get a perfect pic.

Last edited:
Iā€™m sure I read somewhere that a father paying child maintenance could also be liable to pay more if mother has another child. Even if itā€™s not theirs. I could be wrong tho
Not sure about that but technically if he has anymore kids with Annie her payments would go down but given he a high earner I think the 8k set in stone for a number of years
---
Surely the rags arenā€™t gonna have a spread on an absolutely nobody slating one of the players whoā€™s just won the Champions League and his wife and their 3 children? Itā€™ll be some bullshit maternity shoot of her own, I donā€™t even reckon thereā€™s an article, she talks out of her grape filled hole šŸ„±
That true giving her too much credit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
There was an article today about city players wages. I think Kyle is on about 160k a WEEK! Like what hes paying her per year isn't even a weeks wages , and of course he has brand deals and all too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There was an article today about city players wages. I think Kyle is on about 160k a WEEK! Like what hes paying her per year isn't even a weeks wages , and of course he has brand deals and all too!
its pocket change to him and the house will be an investment he can sell on in 16 years. ā°ā° tick tock laurin šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ considering she blows through the 8k sheā€™ll have nothing worth talking about in 16 years. Even if she gets a payout from daddy #2 sheā€™ll blow through that money in no time.

Right Iā€™m hunting for this 3 lions thing itā€™s doing my nut in, I know there was a comment under a pic on kyles and on this pic on Annieā€™s story and Iā€™m positive it wasnā€™t daddys 3 lions it was 3 lions for our 3 boys!! Can someone remember ??
Also assuming kyles 3 lion emojis are allowed yeah cause itā€™s Kyle??
She did it on the post under the pic of him and prince William. Sure it been deleted though

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.