Goodman Sisters #21 Time is a healer, Never a doubt 💙

Do you believe the September Solicitors Link Up Happened ?

• Yes

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 199 86.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Jellybean093 on her first thread title.

I didn’t vote for it as I hate it 🤣🤣🤣 in fact I was going to pick something else but I’m doing my bit like our Annie for charity 🤣💙

Only joking Congrats Jelly 💙

Loz is still replying back to people and blocking any Annie supporters as she wants to pick the narrative that suits her small mind.

If you didn’t know she’s still Preggo.

Loz has lost another friend leyla.. oh dear

As mods said last thread no taking tattle off tattle

note to newbies you do not need to pretend to know anyone to be welcomed in this thread.
In fact the people that claim they know them seem to not last long at all

Dedicating last thread to our Karen “ I will apologise to Annie” yes you fukin will

anyway welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up

Previous Thread;

• Heart
Reactions: 28
See if u go onto Annie’s insta in the tagged bits there’s a beautiful video of reign running and jumping into kyles arms 🥰♥

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations to @Jellybean093 on her first thread title.

I didn’t vote for it as I hate it 🤣🤣🤣 in fact I was going to pick something else but I’m doing my bit like our Annie for charity 🤣💙

Only joking Congrats Jelly 💙

Loz is still replying back to people and blocking any Annie supporters as she wants to pick the narrative that suits her small mind.

If you didn’t know she’s still Preggo.

Loz has lost another friend leyla.. oh dear

As mods said last thread no tacking tattle off tattle

note to newbies you do not need to pretend to know anyone to be welcomed in this thread.
In fact the people that claim they know them seem to not last long at all

Dedicating last thread to our Karen “ I will apologise to Annie” yes you fukin will

anyway welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up

Previous Thread;
OH MY GOODNESS. I JUST WANT TO THANK MY FANS FOR GETTING ME HERE. I LOVE YOU ALL

Thanks Lozza for making this possible for me

Hope our little K-Bomb isn’t struggling too much with the pox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OH MY GOODNESS. I JUST WANT TO THANK MY FANS FOR GETTING ME HERE. I LOVE YOU ALL

We as your fans can safely say you're more famous than Loz at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I think Mr b might be lucky tonight ? You’re doing bits on tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poooma/ Kyle / Man City / Annie / Cheshire charity shops can you send giro the latest kit it’s quite embarrassing seeing all the kids in fresh bits

Reactions: 13
I’ve not looked at Lauryn thread for ages wtf is going on!!!!! Is there a recap I’ve missed please don’t tell me Kyle got her pregnant again

Reactions: 2
There she’s posted a video kairo and Pete’s kid 😂😂look we’re still pals! Don’t picking and choosing the tit u answer, answer it all!!! Post a pic of kairo and Kyle shitebag if u don’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she knows how happy she has made me

Love my fans and this crazy little gang. Thanks for losing your tit lozza x
---

Twice in a row? No thank you x
you better give it to him twice tonight and make that 3 times baby😂😂 stay on topic jelly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There she’s posted a video kairo and Pete’s kid 😂😂look we’re still pals! Don’t picking and choosing the tit u answer, answer it all!!! Post a pic of kairo and Kyle shitebag if u don’t 😂😂😂
Wish version Reign and big petes kid kicking a ball in a hospital corridor 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s to show giro is a whizz at football she’s so calculated.
And the truth we still waiting for

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.