Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn has far too much time on her hands. Far, far too much, seriously. She's the one with 500 fake accounts, 20 phones and a partridge in her money tree.

It's really really pathetic and sad actish to be so obsessed. I don't think that lassie would know what being proper busy is??? The majority of normal people barely get a chance to post on SM, have hobbies, interests, work, family, daily life tasks etc. Lauryn lives in a world of nothing, she has no interests other than money or pumping milk like a cow on steroids, no hobbies it's actually such a horrible empty life she has. I wouldn't want to be her for all the prosecco in Italy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we come on here and only follow her for comedy purposes but she’s not right in the head
Kyle doesn’t wanna see the kids face if he did he would come knocking on your door he’s got the deeds xxx
Kyle also has already told your honour your habits
“ 7 months and we’re free” bollocks
Lairen is the one copying Annie and Sian
She’s annoyed it didn’t break up their relationship and I can assure you if Kyle went knocking on her door she would be laying flat on her back
So she can seriously do one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be honest, I’m at the beginning of #21. Shall I bother reading? Or shall I skip ahead? I want to join in!

But I love the hilarity. Does anything good happen? Any canaries singing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Be honest, I’m at the beginning of #21. Shall I bother reading? Or shall I skip ahead? I want to join in!

But I love the hilarity. Does anything good happen? Any canaries singing?
No she’s a shitebag who is well trained and keeps her trap shut. 😂The best one is locked down which is all the truths regarding the court case which proved just how much of a bare face lying cretin and scrounger lozza is. The walkers spare change stops her screaming and then another few quid to keep giro out of sight which enrages her. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’d have to wonder what way her brain is wired that she thinks the walkers stalk her🤣 the walkers have certainly moved on from Loz the proz, since giro was born they’ve got married and are busy rearing their 3 kings and living their best lives. No one cares anymore Lauren🤣 no one’s on to see the back of a head or a pixelated face🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No she’s a shitebag who is well trained and keeps her trap shut. 😂The best one is locked down which is all the truths regarding the court case which proved just how much of a bare face lying cretin and scrounger lozza is. The walkers spare change stops her screaming and then another few quid to keep giro out of sight which enrages her. Lol
Is it deleted or can I read it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What other influencer is doing this tho ?
Kyle ain’t watching your tit show hun
Why do mums need her tho ?
Wtf
Cmon guys stop trying to stalk this poor woman she has ALL of the info for being a mum people really need her help who else would they possibly know these things not like everyone has family friends health visitors or access to Google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All 3 should’ve dripped down Carrons leg🤣 3 absolute wasters who as you say will put out for the highest bidder. I wonder if mj will try and outdo lozza on a sperm doner and get an even higher pay day. I bet they’re 3 competitive cows with eachother really
Who is the 3? I’m new here!!

Reactions: 4
I know we come on here and only follow her for comedy purposes but she’s not right in the head
Kyle doesn’t wanna see the kids face if he did he would come knocking on your door he’s got the deeds xxx
Kyle also has already told your honour your habits
“ 7 months and we’re free” bollocks
Lairen is the one copying Annie and Sian
She’s annoyed it didn’t break up their relationship and I can assure you if Kyle went knocking on her door she would be laying flat on her back
So she can seriously do one
This what I always say, too. Her ambition was to be a wag. Full stop. Not the single mother of a footballer’s child. Her “crusade” for single mothers is all fake horse tit. It’s why she despises Annie so much because in her deluded mind, Annie stole her desired lifestyle. What Loz doesn’t seem to understand is that if Kyle and Annie were to divorce, Kyle would probably start dating a 22 year old, not Loz.

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to get anyone in trouble but where is the court document.
if this isn’t allowed please don’t answer
There is a website that has court documents on called bailll you will find it there under family court high court it is public record though but read the front of the document carefully 😁

Reactions: 6
I am sooooo far behind. Without giving too much away, can someone please give me a better clue to finding the information that cannot be discussed? I’ve looked for the dates & looked under the most obvious category but nothing. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We’ll can’t say Chloe’s Grunt has a great pay packet 🤣 I mean, Rotherham 😬 how much would that be
At Middlesbrough he was earning £10,000 per week. So, £520,000 per annum. Would he leave for anything less? Maybe if it would take him further away from Chloe 🤣 I think they’ll live comfortably and they’ll continue to do so especially since Chloe does work and even if her business goes under tomorrow, she has qualifications (unlike the head beg) that will help her get another job in the field. They’re not going to end up like Loz in 16 years even when Grant retires.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.