Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this video of Kyle & Fodens son🥲 I totally get why Annie sings his praises about how good a dad he is to their kids, I see a fair few videos that City have posted and he’s always great with the kids.

Reactions: 8
Then you have bitter lauryn calling him down to the lowest when the thick cow cant see its HER that's the problem. Its impossible for Kyle to be involved in her wee boys life, she'd never agree to someone acting as a mediator and dropping off and picking up Cairo, she would want to do it then call the paps even though the walkers are so private. Then she would play up to the cameras getting in kyles face and trying to make it look like they are being affectionate.
I would also imagine she would grill her son about the visits and things would get leaked to the media. She's an absolute tool and only has herself to blame

Reactions: 17
I’m on Laurens thread #19 now.

Almost caught up with you funny fuckers. I’m honestly astonished how many threads you got out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don't understand these lassies that just want to wander about life thinking if they have their mutton kebab hanging out the world will drop at their feet.

What they going to rely in when they are older?? When their sheep kebab is literally at their feet.

They lassies are absolutely melting 🙈🙈🙈🙈
😂😂😂😂😂😂 mutton kebab.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah this video of Kyle & Fodens son🥲 I totally get why Annie sings his praises about how good a dad he is to their kids, I see a fair few videos that City have posted and he’s always great with the kids.

bleeping don’t let Lozza see he’s being decent to kids

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone’s asked for the shorts and of course she has the link x
Relatable Lairen cars fucked that she doesn’t even pay for
When you get the work done now post you’re in gym
#KeepingUpWithAmelia
What happened to stretching in the park ?
No wonder she’s dripping, going to gym in them thick jogger shirts weirdooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There she goes. Showing other childrens faces off on insta. But wants the ‘privacy’ for Cairo…

If this doesn’t scream she’s not allowed to show his face, then I don’t know what does!!!

Reactions: 12
There she goes. Showing other childrens faces off on insta. But wants the ‘privacy’ for Cairo…

If this doesn’t scream she’s not allowed to show his face, then I don’t know what does!!!
Screams she doesn’t want Kyle to spy and see online if he won’t travel to bunker Brighton to see him
In my opinion

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion #Brighton slapper still wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

apologies to Annie for rhyming her name with fanny 🤣

• Haha
Auld loz will be seething paying someone elses kid attention when he has never even met hers pmsl because he isnt interested and never wanted kids with you ya tart

• Haha
Just looking at pics so they went to Essex for Larose first bday
Can you imagine this bleep saying no pics around Giro
She would be the worst guest no one can be natural around her as she would be paranoid as f

Reactions: 8
It’s weird that when Chloe and quagmire are at the same place they never seem to take pics or vids together

Deluded c@nt that she is 😂😂😂😂.

My page on insta is private and I get similar requests all the time, she really thinks that any bot or fake page is Kyle or one of the walkers.

Lauryn they don't care about you, we only watch you because we get a wee laugh on a Sunday morning at your tragic life.

You're a wee minging nobody, with no career, no iq, nothing to offer anyone apart from being a cum dump.

Kyle ain't watching your sad wee life

• Haha
What other influencer is doing this tho ?
Kyle ain’t watching your tit show hun
Why do mums need her tho ?
Wtf
Imagine if I went through all my followers on my business page like nope not a genuine customer get in the bin. Yeh a good portion of her followers with be hate follows but you either want the business or you don’t, you don’t get to choose your audience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.