Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her own greed and laziness! We have all said it the second Kyle said he didn’t want involved he’d have been told to shuv his money up his arse and done it ourselves! Rather have nothing than have anyone being able to say u wouldn’t have that if it wasn’t for me!!
Calling him Walker still gets me though like WTF 🙈😂😭😂😂😂
Kyle should have offered her a large payout in exchange for Cairo’s surname to be legally changed to his mother’s last name. And the money would not be deposited in her account until she provides legal proof of the name change. The kid is only two, it’s not as if he’d be confused by the name change.

Reactions: 13
Asif ur gna need this u quagmire looking bleep 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You won’t ever need to worry about feeding ur child or heating ur home DADDY pays for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does she try and make herself out to be relatable bleeping makes me sick!!! Lazy cow will never need to worry about bills food heating everything is covered for 16years
Because she thinks her followers are poor and she pities poor people for not being her class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kyle should have offered her a large payout in exchange for Cairo’s surname to be legally changed to his mother’s last name. And the money would not be deposited in her account until she provides legal proof of the name change. The kid is only two, it’s not as if he’d be confused by the name change.
As if pmsl that sad bastard thrives on it. Even if it means we know she was used and abused. Its all worth it in loz the proz world 🤸‍♀️🤣🤮

• Haha
One minute she’s assuming that her audience is poor and struggling and the next she’s trying to get them to make bookings in Marbella. Is this how she’ll build her career? 😂
1ADF0F60-A675-41D7-9F07-7A16EA5B200B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One minute she’s assuming that her audience is poor and struggling and the next she’s trying to get them to make bookings in Marbella. Is this how she’ll build her career? 😂
View attachment 1405247
She looks like she's on the prowl for her next target to get knocked up by and get some maintenance from since she isn't get the amount she wants from Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1405247
Aw ffs shes such a desperado. She was probably in they guys company once. Anything to make it look like she has some sort of social circle when really we know shes a sad lonely bastard that has a few misfits to call friends🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Insanity, a tragedy occurs and she’s on about her breastmilk. So insensitive but not surprising.
8486644E-FA9F-4125-93FC-B156BCCDFB4E.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Insanity, a tragedy occurs and she’s on about her breastmilk. So insensitive but not surprising.View attachment 1406174
She’s a twisted bleep. He’s not been breastfed how long? Her ‘ pal’ has lost a full term baby and she posting that. Vile. Prob wants to earn commissions if she gets her baby hands moulded. Begman will always be the dregs of society. A thick, vulgar scrounger

Reactions: 19
Vile vile vile timing couldn’t be more wrong
No one cares about your fukin milk Lairen you only pumped that long so Kyle could pay for your new tits
You’re a sick duck
Read the fukin room

Reactions: 18
Vile vile vile timing couldn’t be more wrong
No one cares about your fukin milk Lairen you only pumped that long so Kyle could pay for your new tits
You’re a sick duck
Read the fukin room
It’s a sad day when ur tits are pumped more than u. A whole 729 days longer 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there some sort of breastfeeding award she’s after or something? Is she looking for a gold star?
Or was it she had no cash for forumla until Kyle coughed up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Panface posted about her gone off breast milk and mj posted about her lunch but absolutely nothing about their so called friend who has just gone through the worst thing imaginable 🙄 absolute narcs the lot of them

she milked it for all it was worth no pun intended I mean you fed your kid Lairen well done
Possibly helped a few mamis well done
But give it a fukin rest now
Find a new career path because mommy blogger is not it

Honestly them lassies are tone deaf it's disgusting. That poor woman is going through probably one of the worst times of her life and you have poor me pan face with her breast milk first world problems.

I just think they have been so badly brought up they can't actually see how vapid and awful they are

Honestly them lassies are tone deaf it's disgusting. That poor woman is going through probably one of the worst times of her life and you have poor me pan face with her breast milk first world problems.

I just think they have been so badly brought up they can't actually see how vapid and awful they are
No wonder they’ve no real friends. Horrible witches

Reactions: 14
No wonder they’ve no real friends. Horrible witches
No respect for themselves, so they wouldn't have any respect for anyone else.

Bunch of tarts.

If you've a fat wallet they ll let you do anything as long as you don't wear contraception as they hope for a payday, begging for money.

It's bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 15
No respect for themselves, so they wouldn't have any respect for anyone else.

Bunch of tarts.

If you've a fat wallet they ll let you do anything as long as you don't wear contraception as they hope for a payday, begging for money.

It's bleeping embarrassing
All 3 should’ve dripped down Carrons leg🤣 3 absolute wasters who as you say will put out for the highest bidder. I wonder if mj will try and outdo lozza on a sperm doner and get an even higher pay day. I bet they’re 3 competitive cows with eachother really

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.