Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asif ur gna need this u quagmire looking bleep 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You won’t ever need to worry about feeding ur child or heating ur home DADDY pays for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does she try and make herself out to be relatable bleeping makes me sick!!! Lazy cow will never need to worry about bills food heating everything is covered for 16years
It actually sounds so bleeping patronising with her big quaggy pan face. Let's all clap for those who are struggling whilst beggy sits and counts her ill gotten gains because she's a manky slapper

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t shoot or shun me, BUT, I don’t think this is about her having to use it. It’s very obvious she has a lot of young single mums who follow who could know that this is a thing
If there is anything this tit bleep ‘influencers’ can do with their social media, it’s to share the hell out of stuff like this
No don’t be daft I see what u mean but I feel like she’s trying to come across and normal and relatable like I understand u guys while she’s sitting there with no financial worries whatsoever it’s never something she will ever have to worry about

It’s the same when she’s constantly moaning that she’s tired but hasn’t worked in how many years and has no intention of doing it stop trying to relate to normal parents bcz her lifestyle is the polar opposite of the majority of people!! I just bleeping h8 her 😂😂😂 she could post a picture of a pretty blue sky and I’d like ohhh hell no ur a bleep 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No don’t be daft I see what u mean but I feel like she’s trying to come across and normal and relatable like I understand u guys while she’s sitting there with no financial worries whatsoever it’s never something she will ever have to worry about

It’s the same when she’s constantly moaning that she’s tired but hasn’t worked in how many years and has no intention of doing it stop trying to relate to normal parents bcz her lifestyle is the polar opposite of the majority of people!! I just bleeping h8 her 😂😂😂 she could post a picture of a pretty blue sky and I’d like ohhh hell no ur a bleep 😂😂😂😂
Yer, you’re right. She could’ve said ‘for anyone that’s struggling during the summer hols’ Etc
Don’t get me wrong, the whole moaning when she’s tired and she has NOTHING to do with her day gets right on my tits when I work full time and have 4 children

Reactions: 9
Shes probably shagging him. Lets face she clearly has the morals of a skip rat so wouldnt be suprised in the slightest!!!
And she’s hoping that she’ll be able to move into Chloe’s house and be his main girl 😂 That’s her retirement plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It actually sounds so bleeping patronising with her big quaggy pan face. Let's all clap for those who are struggling whilst beggy sits and counts her ill gotten gains because she's a manky slapper
She is a scruff. She prob includes herself as a struggling single mother. Mind she needs 12g a month to keep up with her spending. Sure she will be at Asda so she can keep the remaining 7980 to herself.

It’s gonna be so weird for the beggar when giro turns 10 and she suddenly goes from a fancy expensive car to a wee run around and her wages (child maintenance) slashed in half. 🤣 if she thinks 8g is meagre she be fucken raging.

Reactions: 13
She is a scruff. She prob includes herself as a struggling single mother. Mind she needs 12g a month to keep up with her spending. Sure she will be at Asda so she can keep the remaining 7980 to herself.

It’s gonna be so weird for the beggar when giro turns 10 and she suddenly goes from a fancy expensive car to a wee run around and her wages (child maintenance) slashed in half. 🤣 if she thinks 8g is meagre she be fucken raging.

Is it being reassessed when he’s 10 have I missed something? I was under the impression it was until he’s 18?

Reactions: 7
Is it being reassessed when he’s 10 have I missed something? I was under the impression it was until he’s 18?
No it’s not been reassessed. Thats just my prediction since that court case is based on Kyles current earnings. Kyle will be 40 in 8 years when giro is 10 so there will defo be a heavy reduction.

Reactions: 11
I’d rather have nothing and my self respect than be like this scrubber and only have anything cause I opened my legs to (somebody else’s) rich man. She’s nought but a scrubber no matter how she tries to present herself, you can’t polish a turd!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God forgive me for saying this but what’s her back up plan if god forbid anything happens to Kyle does she really think Annie’s gna keep the payments coming I highly doubt it

God forgive me for saying this but what’s her back up plan if god forbid anything happens to Kyle does she really think Annie’s gna keep the payments coming I highly doubt it
She would probably go for inheritance and his life insurance!

• Haha
She's that much of a greedy snide cow she would probably drag everything through the courts trying to get everything for cashew and wanting kyles 3 and Annie cut out of the will, cos its bullying not giving giro everything 🙄🙄

She's that much of a greedy snide cow she would probably drag everything through the courts trying to get everything for cashew and wanting kyles 3 and Annie cut out of the will, cos its bullying not giving giro everything 🙄🙄
Her own greed and laziness! We have all said it the second Kyle said he didn’t want involved he’d have been told to shuv his money up his arse and done it ourselves! Rather have nothing than have anyone being able to say u wouldn’t have that if it wasn’t for me!!
Calling him Walker still gets me though like WTF 🙈😂😭😂😂😂

• Haha
I know I cringe everytime she proudly displays it like a badge of honour. She is bleeping tragic and doesnt care about that wee boy only the attention of him being walker but its all negative attention thats how vile she is. I genuinely believe she thinks kyle will 1 day have to play a part in his life if she insists all this shes an absolute brass neck. Her 8k a month giro is going to be one messed up individual when he realises how unwanted he is and its all down to his scumbag of a mum not protecting him. I hope its worth it for her!!!

My heart aches for that baby ❤ She’s trying to force him to be a mini Kyle just let him
be himself 😭

Reactions: 15
I know I've laughed about it before but her pal Lisa's eyebrows 😂😂😂😂😂.

I just can't deal with them, also she has a similar pan face like lauryn, what is it with men straying with women who have pan flat faces 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I know I've laughed about it before but her pal Lisa's eyebrows 😂😂😂😂😂.

I just can't deal with them, also she has a similar pan face like lauryn, what is it with men straying with women who have pan flat faces 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe they’re hungry and fancy a fry up 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.