Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe trying so hard to make jokes about having the same dick forever when married. She be hoping the ring works like it has for the walkers since she is having to share grants 🤣🤣 prob with her own sis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it ironic that she’s posting videos about Roe Vs Wade when she tried to start a petition forcing fathers to be involved with children they may have not wanted.

Reactions: 24
I think on social media the 3 sisters are tryna show that their not pally pally or don’t take pics together or follow each other so if anyone sees won’t think beg and her sisters are close enough to fleece Kyle or were in cahoots to do it beg definitely planned her giro but the other 2 come out Scot free their all as bad as each other and stupid Kyle getting mixed up in them

Reactions: 14
Witches the lot of them!! They look like they’d have been bullies at school!!
Karmas a witch

Reactions: 12
I’m blocked but she’s posted about women have the right to choose parenthood or not when she petitioned to force parent hood for men. She is something else!

Reactions: 15
I’m blocked but she’s posted about women have the right to choose parenthood or not when she petitioned to force parent hood for men. She is something else!
You can bet if giros sperm doner was the milkman she’d have gotten an abortion pronto

Reactions: 19
You can bet if giros sperm doner was the milkman she’d have gotten an abortion pronto
Standard. Imagine your sole life ambition being to get pregnant by someone rich just because you can't be arsed to work. Shame her £8k a month doesn't appear to be doing much in the way of sorting out how she looks. Bless her

@projectstadium2 has THE best reason for being blocked 😂😂😂😂
OMG the username story?!!? Please tell it again @projectstadium2

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That will be her planning to get rid of miracle child once Kyle retired and stops paying Maintenance. Sick witch

Reactions: 8
I liked a comment stating facts on a post on instagram about her and she blocked me pmsl. She must spend her sad life trawling through social media reading about her embarrasing existence 🤣🤣🤣 bet she reads here aswell 🤣🤣🤣 Must be cold in annies shadow the scank!

• Haha
Standard. Imagine your sole life ambition being to get pregnant by someone rich just because you can't be arsed to work. Shame her £8k a month doesn't appear to be doing much in the way of sorting out how she looks. Bless her

OMG the username story?!!? Please tell it again @projectstadium2
Haha I wondered why she blocked me, i used my second account for wedding stuff (planning my own wedding) and my initials are AKW so beg man probably thinks im Annie lurking.. no just me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha I wondered why she blocked me, i used my second account for wedding stuff (planning my own wedding) and my initials are AKW so beg man probably thinks im Annie lurking.. no just me 🤣
Love this story 🤣🤣
I know I would love Kyle and Annie to do a tell all on miss prolapse but how amazing is it that they’re just living their best lives without acknowledging the sad cow 🤣 Annie must have the patience of a saint

I know this has been mentioned before but why is quagmire creeping all over grunts insta liking every pic but doesn’t follow or like any her sisters posts even the ones with her neice and nephew init the whole set up is right weird 🙃
I really need to stop seeing they teeth before bed 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this has been mentioned before but why is quagmire creeping all over grunts insta liking every pic but doesn’t follow or like any her sisters posts even the ones with her neice and nephew init the whole set up is right weird 🙃
I really need to stop seeing they teeth before bed 😱
Shes probably shagging him. Lets face she clearly has the morals of a skip rat so wouldnt be suprised in the slightest!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Asif ur gna need this u quagmire looking bleep 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You won’t ever need to worry about feeding ur child or heating ur home DADDY pays for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does she try and make herself out to be relatable bleeping makes me sick!!! Lazy cow will never need to worry about bills food heating everything is covered for 16years

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You won’t ever need to worry about feeding ur child or heating ur home DADDY pays for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does she try and make herself out to be relatable bleeping makes me sick!!! Lazy cow will never need to worry about bills food heating everything is covered for 16years

What a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t shoot or shun me, BUT, I don’t think this is about her having to use it. It’s very obvious she has a lot of young single mums who follow who could know that this is a thing
If there is anything this tit bleep ‘influencers’ can do with their social media, it’s to share the hell out of stuff like this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.