Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is wrong with this looper🤣 he gets drill lessons at home? By who? And practices daily by himself 🤣 He’s a bleeping toddler 🤣 must be in his blood🤔 somebody call the men in white coats for this loon. Poor child will never be allowed his own personality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
WTF is wrong with this looper🤣 he gets drill lessons at home? By who? And practices daily by himself 🤣 He’s a bleeping toddler 🤣 must be in his blood🤔 somebody call the men in white coats for this loon. Poor child will never be allowed his own personality
She shoulda been sectioned years ago, she ain’t fukin right in the head
She wants the papers to pick up on that “ in the blood”
None of these mothers act like she does
Don’t see Paige millan, Annie, Colleen etc acting how she does 🤣🤣🤣
God help him if he doesn’t make it wonder if she will care about him
And who tags an account of a kid 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Seek professional help asap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Noooooooooooooooooooooo just nooooooooooo 🙈🙈
I’m cringing soooooo hard 😭🙈😂😂
He’s bleeping 2 put coco melon on give him some wotsits and shut the duck up let him be a baby ffs 🙈🙈
Kyle doesn’t want him please stop trying to make him a mini Kyle stop making an arse out the poor boy😭😭
See even if she said oh he’s just like his uncle!!
Personally I don’t think she should be posting at all given what’s just happened so her so called friend have some respect

Spanish nanny moonlights as a football coach 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She shoulda been sectioned years ago, she ain’t fukin right in the head
She wants the papers to pick up on that “ in the blood”
None of these mothers act like she does
Don’t see Paige millan, Annie, Colleen etc acting how she does 🤣🤣🤣
God help him if he doesn’t make it wonder if she will care about him
And who tags an account of a kid 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Seek professional help asap
I just can’t with her, who would keep referring to a man who has never acknowledged you or the child you have to them😳 never mind pushing that child to be excatly like his Sperm doner. Tagging kairo as if he or anyone else for that matter can see it🤣 only Lauren can see it 🤣🤣 imagine if the roles were reversed and a man had a one night stand almost 3 years ago and was still stalking the woman and her family constantly

Reactions: 17
Sorry but posting about football being in his blood and giving it the big my son is the spawn of a footballer is just top tier roasting. Esp when his da wants duck all to do with him

That's like me saying infidelity is in my blood because ma da is a cheating hole😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s desperate she wants to have her cake and eat it all
She succeeded in #Highcourt
But still thinks Kyle should play happy families with the monster she is
No hun you fucked it announcing who the dad was when we didn’t need to know
She’s vile

Reactions: 13
She wouldn’t let Kyle have him by himself she would want to come along and wouldn’t let Annie anywhere near him, I reckon she would be the type to be on the phone all the time like omg he has a temp omg he fell uno what I mean it would be an absolute nightmare for Kyle she must realise she is a massive part of the reason he doesn’t want to be a part of his life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wouldn’t let Kyle have him by himself she would want to come along and wouldn’t let Annie anywhere near him, I reckon she would be the type to be on the phone all the time like omg he has a temp omg he fell uno what I mean it would be an absolute nightmare for Kyle she must realise she is a massive part of the reason he doesn’t want to be a part of his life
Yup wouldn’t work she’s one of them mums
She wants Kyle for the d
She wants him for herself
She wants to replace Annie
Dream on Brighton bike

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its bigger than just kyle now. I think she's pushing this wee boy towards football so frantically and on the back of Kyle's name in the hopes the money still rolls in from kairo being a paid footballer once Kyle stops supporting her. She spends money like it's going out of fashion, even stooped low enough to be thousands in debt to her grandparents without a care in the world. She's not giving this lifestyle up and if that means exploiting her son and ruining his childhood in the process as a means to get it then that's what she's going to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its bigger than just kyle now. I think she's pushing this wee boy towards football so frantically and on the back of Kyle's name in the hopes the money still rolls in from kairo being a paid footballer once Kyle stops supporting her. She spends money like it's going out of fashion, even stooped low enough to be thousands in debt to her grandparents without a care in the world. She's not giving this lifestyle up and if that means exploiting her son and ruining his childhood in the process as a means to get it then that's what she's going to do.

You have hit the nail on the head 🙌🏽

Reactions: 11
Mums like Lairen and Chloe do my fukin head in
They want the Kid to be everything like their dad and it’s pathetic
I know some kids might favour one parent but it’s sickening both their obsession
Isla and Hudson look like chloe
I’m not sure who strawberry looks like and I don’t care to see what he looks like
But she gave him same initials
Said he has same toes… identical
Alluded that one of Kyle’s family said he looked just like him
Her loopy mate having known them both claim they have the same personality
Has his dads money
Wow Lairen does he have any similarity to you ?
hopefully has his dads work ethic too
Fukin deluded pratt

• Haha
It’s insane how obsessed she is with him as publicly he’s never admitted to sleeping with her or having a child with her if it were me I would absolutely hate him, really hope and pray she gets a shag soon so she can be obsessed with the new fella and the wee man can just hang out and play with his toys like a normal 2 year old

It’s insane how obsessed she is with him as publicly he’s never admitted to sleeping with her or having a child with her if it were me I would absolutely hate him, really hope and pray she gets a shag soon so she can be obsessed with the new fella and the wee man can just hang out and play with his toys like a normal 2 year old
He’s publicly embarrassed to have slept with her once or twice not sure she’s the one counting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Noooooooooooooooooooooo just nooooooooooo 🙈🙈
I’m cringing soooooo hard 😭🙈😂😂
He’s bleeping 2 put coco melon on give him some wotsits and shut the duck up let him be a baby ffs 🙈🙈
Kyle doesn’t want him please stop trying to make him a mini Kyle stop making an arse out the poor boy😭😭
See even if she said oh he’s just like his uncle!!
Personally I don’t think she should be posting at all given what’s just happened so her so called friend have some respect

Spanish nanny moonlights as a football coach 😂😂😂😂
bleeping cocomelon and wotsits? Feel like you’re digging me out here 😂😂

Sorry but posting about football being in his blood and giving it the big my son is the spawn of a footballer is just top tier roasting. Esp when his da wants duck all to do with him

That's like me saying infidelity is in my blood because ma da is a cheating hole😭😭😭😭
I’m going to bed. You can’t do me like that 😂😂💀☠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lauryn needs ro show the real her unfiltered 😂😂. It's like she's paid for that face app.

She looks duck all like that.

No one wants to go near her, she must be fuming she can't get a man. Although she turns her nose up at Paul and the other motley crew lot, they would probably get fucked off with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine spending that much on every procedure going just to use filters forever and be so unhappy with yourself
What’s the point

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.