Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so wooden and one dimensional, she has nothing exceptional going for her to even attempt to carve out a 'career'

Swinging your fanny about near married men will only get you so far dear

Reactions: 10
I think it’s more likely to be the anniversary of the one night stand 🤢 absolute woman !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she pretended she didn’t know absolute cunting skank
Funny she’s happy to reminisce now the truths out

Reactions: 7
Just gone down one of my Sunday rabbit holes bawling my eyes out at random you tube videos then I come on here and feel better because no matter how sad I'm feeling, I ll never be lauryn beggy prolapse cobble begman 🙈🙈🙈 and that is a bleeping relief by itself

• Heart
Notice the snide comments from good old Chloe G on Lozza’s Hong Kong post…. All as bad as each other! Quite sure Chloe wouldn’t be quite so happy to be wide as duck if it was Grunt!

Notice the snide comments from good old Chloe G on Lozza’s Hong Kong post…. All as bad as each other! Quite sure Chloe wouldn’t be quite so happy to be wide as duck if it was Grunt!
It would be interesting to see how the family begman would react if grunty turkey teef got a random lassie pregnant and she was flaunting it all around for everyone to know. Although grunty isn't as high profile as KW I can imagine said female would be torn apart, but it's OK for yoyo pants liaryn to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she’s back with the archived pics absoloute bleep
Selectively putting likes on and off certain pics
tit instagrammers no influencers

• Haha
What weirdos act celebrate their child’s conception apart from ones who don’t get boned regular like lozza 😂. Sure thr walkers won’t figure out which exact date they conceived since they would have regular sex where as Lozza was used for one night poor witch. 💩 🚲. I’m sure Annie won’t be bringing that dirt up since she has forgave and married her childhood sweetheart since he made the biggest mistake of his life 3 years ago. They will be too busy planning Annie’s big 30th

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t tell you how mad it makes me feel that she openly gloats about what she did. Shameless slut I genuinely hope karma comes back around for her. Can’t just take her maintenance money and live her life she has to cling onto that night and forever rub it in peoples face. Obviously doesn’t help that her sister is a big enabler who clearly encourages her and joins in with her. I genuinely hope Grunt does knock up a one night stand !

Reactions: 21
I’m telling you no man has slept with her since
That’s why it’s such a big deal !
woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.